Buy Low Price From Here Now
Canon MP480 is an advanced all-in-one photo printer.
Readmore
Technical Details
- ChromaLife100 system delivers vibrant photos that last up to 300 years- "Easy-PhotoPrint EX" software with enhanced "auto photo fix" easily removes red eye
- Operate your printer within seconds after power-on with Quick Start
- Self-operating paper output tray automatically opens when printing or copying
See more technical details
By T. Lee (PA)
I love this printer. I purchased this printer from Amazon back in February 2009 when it was an absolute STEAL for $69.99 - a shockingly amazing price for how awesome this printer is. I've used this printer for all of my wedding invitations (100 invitations and reply postcards on cardstock) and received SO many compliments - everyone thought they were professionally done. Nope! Just done on my little $70 printer. I was worried it would overheat or something with all of the invitations and cardstock, but it held up so nicely.
Now that it's over $100 dollars more on Amazon (as of this review it's $179.00) I would say it's still totally worth it. I've also used it for photo copies and scanning - both also great functions with great quality. Everything works great and is fast. This printer is easy to use and looks great. I would recommend this to everybody!
By LU DING
I just using it as a scanner. It has the best function I've never seen before which can scanner a book as one pdf fire and just using one button.
By Harry L. Sanford Jr. (Texas)
I've been wanting to purchase this unit... have it on my 'Wish List'. Been tracking the Amazon price(s) waiting till the cost falls below mfg suggested ($99.99).
Checked today... Price $126.95!
Checked the Canon website, price $99.99
Sorry Amazon... ya lost my biz on this one.
By Bill West (Washougal,WA)
Printer is easy to set-up and use. Initial page printed is a little slower than other printers I had in the past. Print quality is very good.
By James Ellis
For the money, this is a dandy home printer for the non demanding. It gets the job done. I've tried printing 8x10 pictures, and I saw about what I expected. If I want higher quality pictures printed, I need to spend more money, end of story there. But for basics, it's just fine. Use the larger cartridges though. It is a tad thirsty, but not unreasonably so.
Images Product
Buy Canon MP480 All-in-One Photo Printer Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar