Buy Low Price From Here Now
The Canon HG20 AVCHD Hard Disk Drive camcorder sets a new standard for High Definition, delivering optimal image quality, long shooting times along with the extraordinary ease and versatility when viewing video on television or a computer. Capture amazing HD video with even greater detail and color reproduction with its innovative 24Mbps capability, and the addition of a video-capable SDHC card slot plus the extended 60GB internal Hard Disk Drive allows you to now record up to 22 hours of video onto the internal Hard Disk Drive so theres no need to worry about running out of space. And, like all Canon VIXIA camcorders, the HG20 features: a Canon HD video lens, FULL HD CMOS Sensor, and Canons exclusive DIGIC DV II image processor. Create the look and feel of Hollywood movies with the 24p Cinema Mode and even use Canons select Photo Grabbing function to capture still images from previously recorded video. If online video posting and sharing interests you, the HG20s 30p mode provides the perfect frame rate for the web and delivers clarity for fast-action subjects.
The HG20 offers the unparalleled combination of Canons exclusive SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer to stabilize a wide range of movements, Instant AF for accurate focusing thats critical when shooting in HD, and a built-in video light to easily shoot in dark settings. The HG20 features the latest HD technology, excellence in Canon optics and engineering in a compact, sleek design that delivers the high level of performance youve come to expect from Canon.
Readmore
Technical Details
- 24Mbps offers the highest bit rate in AVCHD for High Definition video - enabling improved color reproduction and tonality- Record up to 22 hours of High Definition video to a 60 GB Hard Disk Drive
- Includes a genuine Canon 12x High Definition video lens
- Comes with a 3.3 megapixel full HD CMOS sensor (1920 x 1080) and a DIGIC DV II image processor
- Features Canon's SuperRange optical image stabilizer
See more technical details
By William J. Clark (Ohio, USA)
Great camera, easy to use, great pictures even in low light and good value for money
However......The worst software in the world. No technical support, no instructions on how to use it. Plan on getting another program to edit and just download directly to thew computer. I don't know why Canon would even package this with the camera as it is an insult to a great camera. Battery life with supplied battery is poor. You will have to invest in a couple extra batteries
By A. Brooks (Kentucky)
This camera is perfect for everyday recording. The HD picture quality is fantastic, and it's very easy to use. I have been searching for a camera for a long time, and this is the only one that has everything I was looking for. The 60 GB internal drive was really what sold it. I never have to worry about SD cards. The only flaw to this camera is the low battery life. But you can get larger battery from canon with a much longer life.
Computer connection is quick and easy. I have seen reviews by people complaining about it not being compatible with Mac or Final Cut Pro. I am a big editor on Final Cut, and this camera IS compatible with my mac and Final Cut. The files on the video camera are .MTS files because they're HD. All you have to do in Final Cut Pro is use 'Log and Transfer' to upload your clips for editing. Of course the HD fottage takes up a lot of space, but it's worth it for the beautiful crisp picture quality!
By Marriliz (San Francisco, CA, USA)
This is a fine HD camera, but beware - the software that ships with it is woefully inadequate. I am recording in full cinema mode (the highest HD quality that the camera supports). First I thought that my computer was not fast enough (2 GB RAM, HP wide-screen laptop), so I went out and purchased a 2+ GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM laptop and the software still cannot even display the video without a lot of jerkiness (let alone edit it).
Finally, I tried viewing & editing the video on a friend's Apple Macbook (2 GB ram, 1.83 GHZ processor) using iMovie '09. Worked like a charm.
Needless to say, I've now purchased an iMac.
When I called Pixela Software (the company who provides the software), I was told to record at a lower resolution and then this problem would go away - yes, that's what their tech support suggested - I kid you not.
So, moral of the story - if you want to edit your videos, you'll have to have a Mac and so factor that into your purchase decision. Mac's are not cheap but I had to get a new Mac (because the old one I have doesn't support the latest version of iMovie v '09).
By W. Gipson (Highlands Ranch, CO United States)
PROS: excellent quality video, good size for travel and home use, 5+ hours of video on internal hard drive, less expensive than similar solid state internal drive camcorders, 10x zoom, easy menu navigation (altho I am used to other Canon camcorders' menues), very easy to use, fits nicely in palm, pretty good image stabilization, HDMI output is nice to view video immediately and directly on hdtv, good LCD screen
CONS: AVCHD format is nice for viewing directly from camera but a pain in the b**t to work with in most editing software, included software is worthless (don't waste your time fiddling with it), internal storage is hard drive based and possible to break if dropped (vs SSD or tape), battery life is only about 1-1.5 hours and decreases with time, Canon battery upgrade to 3-4 hours of use is large and $160+, generic batteries are more afforable but have less longevity and unpredictable quality, light weight means you need to be slow with movement and learn handheld stabilization techniques to prevent your audience from throwing up, no optical viewfinder
To be honest I do not know how much of a risk it is damaging the internal hard drive if the camera is dropped. There seem to be few forum complaints about it and I have had no trouble having dropped it several times on carpeted floor. I suspect something else vital inside the camera would break before the hard drive if it fell on rock or pavement.
This is a very nice camcorder and gets 4 stars only because AVCHD editing issue. I am a semi-professional videographer and use Premiere Pro on a high performance computer regularly. Directly playing the AVCHD files in Premiere is very jerky and I prefer to convert the AVCHD files to Quicktime for editing as a work-around. I would recommed Pinnacle Studio or Sony Vegas Movie Studio for consumer level editing as these are optimized for AVCHD editing. I use the HG20 as a secondary camera for event, wedding, and lecture videography work. I got it to try out the AVCHD format within my regular multicamera shooting and editing work flow. Because of the performance drag when I try to edit it directly in Premiere Pro CS4, I would prefer to only shoot in HDV, eg. with a Canon HV30 which is taped based. I also have a Canon HV20, HV30, and XH-A1, all HDV tape based cameras. If the HG20 was the only camera I owned and I edited with Pinnacle Studio 12 or Vegas Movie Studio, I would be very happy with my purchase. I could easily recommend this as a family or travel camera, because it is lightweight and stores over 5 hours of footage and can connect directly to your TV. I actually bought one for a family member who was about to start a family. The AVCHD format provides excellent image quality and can be off-loaded to an external hard drive for later use easily. If it weren't for the AVCHD editing issue within Premiere, possible internal hard drive breakage issue, and no optical viewfinder, I would give it 5 stars. At the time I bought it I considered it a great price for the value.
By T. MCKINLEY
I took it on a trip to peru. I was affraid I would run out of hard drive space so I set it on the middle quality setting. Turned out I could have put it on the highest quality setting and wouldn't have run out. The quality of the video is still outstanding and I really don't think I could have seen any difference if I had used the highest setting. It's the best camera I have ever used. It's awesome!
Images Product
Buy Canon VIXIA HG20 AVCHD 60 GB HDD Camcorder with 12x Optical Zoom Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar