Buy Low Price From Here Now
Canon is a world leader in printing technology. Numerous technical innovations from Canon offer true, professional-quality printing results on a wide variety of specialty photo papers and on plain paper, too. High-intensity inks ensure rich, high-contrast images with vivid colors and razor-sharp black text, so you'll enjoy better looking documents, web pages, and photos. Canon's desktop, mobile, multifunction, and photo printers are designed to deliver high-quality text and photo-realistic prints at fast speeds without compromising clarity and fidelity. For your Canon printer, always choose genuine Canon inks coupled with Canon Photo Papers to ensure long-lasting satisfaction.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Four pack containing BCI-3e ink tanks in black, cyan, magenta, and yellow- Works with select Canon printers to provide high-quality text, graphics, and photos
- Compatible With: BJC-3010, BJC-6000, MultiPASS MP700, MultiPASS MP730, S400, S450
- Increased optical density
- For Canon BJC-3000, BJC-6000, and S-400 series printers
See more technical details
By Gerald F. Govin Jr. (Dayton, OH area USA)
The cartridges are N (new) but they are also NIB (not in box). Who cares though. They are genuine Canon, they work great and they are very reasonably priced.
By B. Conover
I purchased the "new" set of cartridges from "imagewarehouse" which are less than half price. (I've been burned before trying to save money by buying refurb and off-brand) Wow. These really ARE factory-sealed genuine Canon cartridges: just not in the store-shelf box! True savings!
By p2i
I received fast service through the mail. I was surprised, however, that the individual tanks for the Canon BCI-3e 4 pack printer ink were not in the pictured Canon package. They were shipped as individual tanks. But they appear to be original Canon with original Canon shink wrap per tank. The price was very very good.
By T. Denton (Denver, Colorado)
This price was cheaper than the store by about 4 dollars and with free shipping and no tax how can you beat it.
By R. Richmond (Massillon OH)
One of the cartridges was broken. The whole package was returned. I AM STILL WAITING FOR A CREDIT!! I will never order ink cartridges again, and I hope I never have to return something again. WHERE'S MY CREDIT??
Images Product
Buy Canon BCI-3e Multipack Ink Tanks - 4 Pack (Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow) (4479A230) Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar