Buy Low Price From Here Now
Compatible with Canon Powershot digital cameras / USB Interface / Compatible with digital camera that also use the Canon IFC-300PCU Interface Cable
Readmore
Technical Details
- Cable for transfering still images from the camera via USB port- Digital camera compatibility: EOS 10D, S400, S330, S300, A300, A200, A100, A10, A20, S30, S40, S45, A30, A40, A60, A70
- Camcorder compatibility: ZR45mc, ZR50mc, ZR65mc, ZR70mc. ZR80mc, ZR85mc, ZR90mc
See more technical details
By Impressus
This is not the right cable. It is not as advertised. It is a generic cable, and it does not fit into the port of my Canon ZR80. Therefore: a waste.
By C. S. Black (Blanding UT)
I was expecting a much faster turn around for such a small item they were to mail to me.
By Gawain J. Roberts (Ft Collins, Colorado)
The IFC-400PCU is a propriety cable with Canon's own socket - this is a generic mini-b plug cable! My Vixia HF10 takes the 400PCU and THIS CABLE IS NOT THE RIGHT ONE.
By Brianne P. Givens (Greendale, WI)
The USB cable works great for uploading pictures from my Canon Power Shot SD1100 IS to my computer. I've had no problems with it at all!! The cord was a great price and came on time.
By emaven
THIS IS NOT THE CANON CABLE. This is a RIPOFF. It is just the normal USB cable that you find with USB accessory/peripheral. I am so mad that I ordered and waited 10 days for this ....wasted all this time. The Canon cable is supposed to have a USB at one end and a really miniature mini USB at the other end. Does not work with ANY SDXXX series cameras.
Even the invoice specified USB111-A cable without any mention of the the Canon USB IFC-400PCU cable that I had ordered.
Images Product
Buy Canon USB Cable IFC-400PCU for Canon Cameras & Camcorders Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar