Selasa, 27 Oktober 2009

Canon PSC-85 Deluxe Soft Case for Canon Powershot A650IS and A720IS

Buy Cheap Canon PSC-85 Deluxe Soft Case for Canon Powershot A650IS and A720IS


Buy Low Price From Here Now

The Canon PSC-85 soft case provides added protection so you can take it wherever you go. It fits perfectly for the a510,520,530,540,550,560,570, 590, 610,620,630,640,650,700,710,720 Cameras.
Readmore

Technical Details

- BAG, DELUXE SOFT CASE, PSC-85
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Good case" 2009-09-20
By Jason Griffith
My canon powershot digital camera fits exact and the material of the case seems very durable.

Customer Buzz
 "nice case" 2009-09-17
By K. Stuckey (Port Huron, MI USA)
I bought this case for my Canon PowerShot A590. I like how easy the camera slides in and out, the velcro closure is secure and the storage pocket on the front is nice. I agree with other reviewers that there could be a better way to carry it (-1 star) since I don't always wear a belt. Not a deal breaker, it is still a nice bag for the money.

Customer Buzz
 "Perfect fit for the Canon G10" 2009-09-14
By E. Aris (San Diego, CA)
Fits nice and snug around my Canon G10. We didn't want a bulky case. My wife wanted a case that she could use that protected the camera and would still fit in her purse without being too bulky. We purchased this case along with the Canon WS20 strap. This case won't work quite right with the strap that comes with the G10. This case with the WS20 work beautifully together.





Customer Buzz
 "Not Bad Compact Camera Case" 2009-09-03
By M. Dranzik (Hollsopple, PA)
This is a nice compact case for my new digital camera. I like the zippered pocket for storage of an additional memory card. The only thing I don't like is that there is no room to store additional batteries. But the quality is good and the camera fits perfectly.

Customer Buzz
 "good case" 2009-07-22
By Christine (PA)
I orderd this case for my camera and it fits very nice and it survived a trip to Germany in my luggage, which means a lot, since they do more damage to my luggage. However, they assume that we can just wear it with a belt - how do you do that, when you wear a dress? There should have been a strap or something to care it better. I only used the case for traveling, can't really carry it any other way, unless you have pants with a belt


Images Product

Buy Canon PSC-85 Deluxe Soft Case for Canon Powershot A650IS and A720IS Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar