Sabtu, 24 Oktober 2009

Canon PowerShot SX20IS 12.1MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch Articulating LCD

Buy Cheap Canon PowerShot SX20IS 12.1MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch Articulating LCD


Buy Low Price From Here Now

With a 20x wide-angle zoom, the 12.1-megapixel PowerShot SX20 IS offers intelligent, versatile shooting power. Switch to Smart Auto mode for effortlessly great results, or shoot stunning HD movies.
Readmore

Technical Details

- High-powered 20x wide-angle optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
- Capture 720p HD movies with stereo sound; HDMI output connector for easy playback on your HDTV
- 2.5-inch Vari-Angle System LCD; improved Smart AUTO intelligently selects from 22 predefined shooting situations
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor; 12.1-megapixel resolution for poster-size, photo-quality prints
- Powered by AA batteries (included); capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Picture Quality is not up to par." 2009-10-24
By gogolindy (Concord, MA)
I bought an SX20is, because the lens on my three-year-old Canon S3is stopped functioning, and I was told it would cost $300 to fix by my local camera shop. I really liked my S3 from just about any view point: size, weight, image quality, flexibility, etc., so I was excited to hear about the SX20, and the good price, and HD video support.



We only own one camera, and we use it to take pictures and video in just about every lighting situation, from day light, through indoor scenes, to fireworks. We have three young kids so it is important that we can use it for everything. I wanted the flexibility to use aperture or shutter priority for some shots, and a long zoom is a must. Though all of this is a tall order, the S3 was a good solution. I was confident the SX20 would fill the space well.



For some reason, the SX20 never really felt as good as the S3. One review I read said only 1 in 3 pictures you take will come out "clean", and I have to say this is about right. Even with the doubling of the megapixels (the S3 is 6MP and the SX20 is 12MP), the S3 always seemed to take clear pictures. The autofocus on the SX20 (as talked about in the reviews of others) seems to struggle somewhat, and I could never really get it to calm down -- this sounds strange I know, but that's what I felt.



I tried many different settings of the camera, and I never really felt like the images were very high quality.



Another twist came when I searched the Canon Web site, and found they have a flat-rate repair policy (US$150) for their cameras, and so I sent in my S3, they fixed it, and I have it back. Just in time to send back my SX20is before the return period expires. If I liked the camera, I would have kept it, but I couldn't bring myself to like it well enough.



I would also like to mention a difference between the SX10is and the SX20is that is not mentioned much, and that is the lack of a superfine mode for storing the images. Both the S3 and SX10 have this mode, but it is conspicuously missing on the SX20. This is a shame, as the lack of RAW support makes me want my images as uncompressed as possible. From what I can tell, the three main differences between the SX10 and the SX20 are: 1) The number of MP, 2) The video resolution, and 3) The Superfine mode.



I actually think I might like the SX10 better than the SX20, and I'd love to try it. I won't get the chance now, as my S3 is back and working like a charm.



Maybe Canon's next version will be better, but I think I would skip the SX20. Too bad, as I was really looking forward to the upgrade.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Camera for the price" 2009-10-21
By CaseyT (Boston, MA USA)
I purchased this camera for my husband, the family photographer, to replace an older digital camera that he still managed to take great pictures with. Based on other reviews and the price point I hoped it would be a hit. His take is that the feature set, ease of use and conventional battery usage made this just about the perfect mix. He was able to easily take advantage of all of the features because of the intuitive controls and after spending very little time with the manual has produced video and stills of exceptional quality. He's delighted and so am I.

Customer Buzz
 "The best camera I've ever owned" 2009-10-18
By Eileen Herman (Dana Point, CA)
This camera is spectacular! It is so easy to use, takes the absolute best pictures and it's super fun to use. I've read people complaining about the lens cap, it clicks on fine, no problems. The flash works great, if you want more light in low light conditions, buy another flash. The fact that I can record video and then take pictures and zoom in while recording is terrific, I've used that a lot. My favorite camera, I LOVE IT!!

Customer Buzz
 "Not bad, but not perfect either" 2009-10-17
By Teapot Tales (Brooklyn, NY U.S.A.)
My personal experience with this camera shows that it is an overall good product (Made in Japan, BTW), but it has plenty of room for improvement.

My biggest complaint in the camera's unfortunate tendency to over compress the JPEG images. Very unfortunate. There is no "Super Fine" mode there, so the full resolution images are never larger than 4MB each with an average of 3MB.

Many people reported that this camera tends to add blurriness and noise to the pictures. I believe that these artifacts all come from too much JPEG compression. E-mail Canon to fix this in their firmware updates!



Another bad thing has to do with the lens lacking any thread for light filters. There is a way of using filters, but you would have to buy an adapter ring for that. I mean, why shouldn't an SLR-like camera be suited for light filters?



I would recommend this camera to any advanced amateur photographer, but only if the camera would not over compress the images or if it had support for the TIFF format.

Customer Buzz
 "Very Nice Super Zoom" 2009-10-16
By James B. Johnson (Montgomery, AL)
So far I am very pleased with this purchase. The only issue I have with the camera is the lens cap. No attachment, easy to loose.

Other than that, it appears to be a very good camera.

Thanks!


Images Product

Buy Canon PowerShot SX20IS 12.1MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch Articulating LCD Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar