Buy Low Price From Here Now
Canon is a world leader in printing technology. Numerous technical innovations from Canon offer true, professional-quality printing results on a wide variety of specialty photo papers and on plain paper, too. High-intensity inks ensure rich, high-contrast images with vivid colors and razor-sharp black text, so you'll enjoy better looking documents, web pages, and photos. Canon's desktop, mobile, multifunction, and photo printers are designed to deliver high-quality text and photo-realistic prints at fast speeds without compromising clarity and fidelity. For your Canon printer, always choose genuine Canon inks coupled with Canon Photo Papers to ensure long-lasting satisfaction.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Economical system--Keep the cartridge, replace the color- Individual replacement tank for BC-30e photo ink-jet cartridge
- Rich black tones with increased optical density
- Genuine Canon quality product
See more technical details
By S. Vanover
The picture and description show that this an actual Canon ink cartridge, but what I received was a knock-off brand made in China in a yellow and blue box! Buyer beware...
By bbdad (Montgomery, AL)
This product was purchased through Amazon from Eforcity. It was advertised as Canon. The picture of the product was a canon box picture, BUT IT WAS NOT CANON. It was aftermarket! I did not get canon, I got conned!
By W. Crawford (West Michigan)
First off, this product is excellent. This review is to warn potential purchasers that Eforcity (3rd party vendor) purports to sell "genuine" Canon BCI-3e BK cartridges but substitutes Chinese compatibles of lesser quality. When I challenged Eforcity, they said I would have to return the bogus ink tanks to obtain a refund. Without even being asked, Amazon stepped in and processed a refund. Avoid this vendor if you need genuine Canon ink, which is strongly recommended to avoid "messy" problems with your printer.
By Ronald L. Linch Jr. (Fort Worth, Texas)
Ad clearly stated (and showed photo of) Canon BCI-3eBK ink. Instead I received a knock-off brand named "OA100" which had "Made in China" stamped on the bottom its package. I then went through the steps at Amazon to get refunded... which first requires me to email the company. The company never responded to my email but did refund my full purchase price once I filed the claim with Amazon. Maybe just a mix up on their part since the company has mostly (and many) positive ratings. Guess I get to list 3 knock-off brand cartridges on ebay now! :)
By Michael Gmirkin (Beaverton, Oregon, USA)
Works fine in my Canon S520. Good for text or for B&W photos. I generally only buy the name brand stuff 'cause it's designed to work with the particular printheads on the machines it's used in, so they don't clog up (unless you leave them sitting for months on end)... Gets decent but not outstanding cartridge lifetime, as with many printer inks.
Images Product
Buy Canon BCI-3eBK Black Ink Cartridge (4479A003) Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar