Senin, 26 Oktober 2009

Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Blue)

Buy Cheap Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Blue)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Creating gorgeous images is more fun than ever with the sleek, impressively equipped PowerShot SX200 IS. Capture close-up, wide-angle shots with stunning 12x optical zoom. Experience the unprecedented image quality and point-and-shoot convenience of Smart Auto, along with enhanced operability and an intuitive new menu. HD shooting at 1280 x 720 pixels with HDMI output lets you see all the beauty of your HD images and movies on your HDTV.
Readmore

Technical Details

- 12.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints
- 12x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer; 28mm wide-angle lens
- HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output
- 3.0-inch LCD screen; Face Detection, Blink Detection
- Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "SX 200 is" 2009-10-25
By A. Brinkland (Orange, Ca United States)
I really miss the view finder. It is very hard to find moving targets using the LCD monitor. This camera is also a bit slow when taking action, like soccer photos, I rarely seem to hit the target shot.

For other types of shots this camera is great and the color is just fantastic.Like other cameras the menu gives you a wealth of possibilities, if you are an expert. I wish that the right hand grip was rough and not smooth, and the always unfolded top flash when camera is on, is a constant nuisence. The 12 power optical zoom is great.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Picture and Video Quality!!!" 2009-10-23
By Debora C. Mattoso
This camera is great. I just got it in the mail a few days ago, and it works wonders!

I immediately started shooting some pictures, and the picture quality is unreal. Real HD (well...pretty much!). There are a lot of different features, and once you know how to use them (I am still learning by the way), you will be amazed and consider yourself a professional photographer! You can crop, change colors etc all in the camera. I love it! The only "bad" thing (which really isn't that bad), is that I basically bought this camera to replace my old PowerShot, and thought that I could use the battery from the old one as an additional battery for the PowerShot SX200 IS. But, the battery from SX 200 IS is shorter and wider, so I can't really use the old Canon PowerShot battery. But that's ok though! The life of the battery is great!



The picture colors are ridiculous, really! They are so vivid. It looks like I am litterally holding what I shot. The zoom, no comments! It's FANTASTIC! You can take picture from so far away! It's awesome...I am very impressed and proud of this purchase! I agree with the "negative" reviews: its not for point and shoot users. But it can be. Just change the setting to "Easy" mode OR the "Manual" mode and you're good to go!



It's a little bigger than your regular digital cameras out there, but nothing crazy. It fits better in larger hands anyway...

:-)



Customer Buzz
 "Solid and Sleek Performer" 2009-10-21
By Cville Dude (Charlottesville, VA USA)
I've been a big fan of Canon and this is my second point and shoot made by Canon. After trying Olympus and Sony I believe Canon offer the best value today.



The SX200IS is an ideal camera for taking a lot of close quarter shots. The wide angle lens give great depth and perspective to photos. Photos of people, babies and objects look much richer with this camera than others I've used. After comparing the same shots with others cameras I'm convinced this is a great value. The 12MP is nice but not as important as the lighting and auto-features this camera provides.



This camera is bigger than the ultra slim models and wont fit in your pants pocket (unless you wear giant pants) but the extra features and image quality make up for it.

Customer Buzz
 "Digital Camera" 2009-10-20
By Denise Dillard
Although splendid, this was originally ordered as a birthday gift for my daughter who constantly travels. However, she said it was more suitable for experienced photographers. It is very bulky and designed to fit on a tripod. I ordered the Canon 990 instead because much easier to use for inexperienced photographers and it is made of a narrower compact size that could easily fit into her handbag and she absolutely loves it.

Customer Buzz
 "Fabulous Little Camera" 2009-10-17
By C. Maloney (Dallas, TX)
If you are looking for a camera that does it all..but is simple to work...this is it! I am not the techie kind of person. I wanted simple with flexibility and have it with this camera. Plenty of settings from Automatic to portrait to landscape to action and if you want to set shutter speed & apature you can do that too. It even has video capabilities.



The ease of use is a godsend. One button the turn it on, one to zoom in and one to take the photo. You press down the button to take the photo 1/2 way and it focuses the shot. Push down the rest of the way and snap your photo. If the camera can't focus on what you are trying to shoot because you are too close or some other reason then the button won't go the whole way down. I like this feature. I'm sure that it would be more valuable in a film camera...however no use wasting memory for no good reason.



Photos come out clear. It's easy to delete photos as you go or all at once. I haven't worked much with the video settings yet.



If you need a reliable camera that takes great photos this is it!


Images Product

Buy Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Blue) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar