Jumat, 09 Oktober 2009

Canon PGI-5 Pigment Black Ink Tank

Buy Cheap Canon PGI-5 Pigment Black Ink Tank


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Black Ink Cartridge
Readmore

Technical Details

- Pigment ink formulation for long lasting prints
- Resists smearing casued by highlighters
- Smudge resistant
- Crisp laser quality text
- Ink remaining notification technology
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Good for Money" 2009-09-04
By rjgsphinx (Marietta, GA)
After research I found that this was a good ink value for the money and that has proved out.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon ink" 2009-06-29
By RR (OH)
Not much to say about printer ink. This is what is needed for my Canon printer and works great. I've always bought my ink from Amazon.

Customer Buzz
 "I LOVE my CANON photo printer!" 2009-04-26
By Laura H.
I would highly recommend this Canon Ink to anyone printing pictures at home. I own a Canon MP610 injet all-in-one photo printer, and I love it!! The ink is the most affordable I've found, and I buy it right here on Amazon! You are sure to get high quality prints at home using this ink!!

Customer Buzz
 "Canon PGI-5 Toner" 2009-04-24
By O. Hansen (Los Angeles, CA)
Canon PGI-5 BK 2-Pack Pigment Black Ink Tanks



I recently ordered the PGI-5 2-pack toner from Amazon and am very satisfied. Although it took about a day or two longer to ship than I anticipated, the price was excellent and it arrived in excellent condition.

Customer Buzz
 "canon ink" 2009-04-16
By Anna R. Bellis
Too soon to review because I'm still using the ink cartridge that came with the printer


Images Product

Buy Canon PGI-5 Pigment Black Ink Tank Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar