Jumat, 09 Oktober 2009

Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras

Buy Cheap Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras


Buy Low Price From Here Now

The CANON EF 50MM f/1.4 USM is a standard lens featuring superb quality and portability. Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. Crisp images with little flare are obtained even at the maximum aperture. Max. Diameter & Length - 73.8mm x 50.5mm
Readmore

Technical Details

- 50mm standard lens with f/1.4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and Gaussian optics help eliminate astigmatism
- Delivers crisp images with little flare at the maximum aperture
- Extra-small Micro USM focus adjustment and full-time manual focusing
- Measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 2 inches long; 1-year warranty
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Great lens for a great price!" 2009-10-07
By Steven Hodgson (Dallas, TX, USA)
This was the first lens I bought after my kit lens. I was going to shoot indoor sports so wanted the wide aperture. This lens produces great pictures that are very sharp. The bokeh is also quite nice. Considering this one is $800 less than the 50 1.2, I think it's a steal. This lens almost never leaves my camera. I shoot portraits now and it is great for shallow DOF shots! I would buy it again.

Customer Buzz
 "Great lens -challenging to use" 2009-10-06
By Randy W. Dietmeyer (Mesa, AZ)
I have been reading reviews of this lens for many months and finally decided to take the plunge. As an amateur I was hesitant to buy this because of the fact that its zoom was "fixed", but after a couple of weeks I am as happy as can be. The other issue was that my camera body is a Rebel XT -hardly capable of getting the most out of this lens, but when I upgrade I will not be out the investment. :)



Having a prime lens sure is challenging. I actually took this on a couple oh hikes, which normally would have begged for a much more wide angle view in order to best capture the sweeping vista's, but you know what? This one forced me to really think about my composition far more than the kit lens and have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the images after getting home and viewing them on the PC.



The one thing this lens is best at, indoor photography, is the one thing I have not really done. Can't wait for the Christmas season and the pictures I am able to snap of various light displays!





Customer Buzz
 "one of my favorite lens!" 2009-10-01
By Clark T. Bacaltos
very nice bokeh separating the subject from the background. very sharp picture. very fast focusing.. i just loves this lens!

Customer Buzz
 "Canon 50mm f/1.4 takes amazing pictures!" 2009-09-30
By David
I bought the Canon 50mm lens about a year ago when my daughter was born. This lens is now my only walk about lens. It takes amazing pics in low light conditions and has gorgeous bokeh. I thought about buying the 50mm/f1.2 but couldn't justify paying over $1000 for that lens. I'm very happy with the 50mm/f1.4.

Customer Buzz
 "Economical performer." 2009-09-26
By Jack Blanke
This lens produces some of the sharpest, clearest and color perfect images that I have ever seen. While it does not boast "L Series" designation, I usually forget that it is not in that same class. Color saturation and sharpness are intense, and I have not detected any reduction in performance at the widest apertures. I have found no negatives to this lens and the value is unsurpassed for the performance. I have not yet experienced the AF problems that some others claim and hope that I don't. This lens is a fixture in my arsenal.


Images Product

Buy Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar