Jumat, 02 Oktober 2009

Canon LiDE100 Color Image Scanner (2923B002)

Buy Cheap Canon LiDE100 Color Image Scanner (2923B002)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Canon LiDE100 color image scanner has convenient features for easy scanning up to 2400 dpi.
Readmore

Technical Details

- New "Auto Scan Mode" automatically adjusts settings by detecting where you are scanning
- High-speed letter size color scanning in approximately 24 seconds
- Just one USB cable for data and power
- Advanced Z-lid expansion top for scanning bulky items
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Simplicity, Economy, Ease of Use" 2009-10-01
By C. L. Smith (Maryland)
Bought a new laptop, no parallel port.

Then read that USB to parallel printer cables will probably not work with older parallel scanners.

Saw that it would be cheaper for me to buy a new low-cost USB scanner than to try to adapt my old parallel scanners to my new laptop.

Am glad now that I bought this new Canon LIDE-100.

If you want to read about all the finer things in life, resolution, saturation, depth, high speed, then read somebody else's review.

This review is just from a little guy with a little computer.

And simple needs.

My new Canon LIDE-100 is simple.

Cheap to buy, easy to use, lightweight and compact.

Mine is the cat's whisker.

Another man may think it's a piece of junk, but I like it.

It fit my budget, it fit my laptop, it fit my IQ, and my available desk space.

My LIDE-100 has found an appreciative owner.

We share mutual respect.

It recognizes my limitations, as I recognize its value.

I called out for simplicity, economy, good looks, up-to-date features.

And this little Canon scanner answered the challenge.



you need only one cable, and it's in the box.



Did I mention that it's really easy to use?

For what I want, I want equipment that's easy to understand, and without too many extra features that might could go haywire.

Simple tools last longer you know.

Yes I could have bought a four-in-one.

But you know, if my input or output side of that machine went south, then I'd be making this same decision all over again.

Now, stand-alone scanner, stand-alone printer, I don't have all my eggs in one basket.

You didn't want to hear that philosophy maybe, but I stuck it in there anyway.

Want to just hear my take on the LIDE-100?

Awesome.

Lightweight, compact, simple, fast, plenty good enough for the average Joe.

My real name's not Joe, but you get my drift.

C L Smith















Customer Buzz
 "Great...for the price" 2009-09-28
By Cheryl Johnson (FL)
I bought this scanner to be used in the car. My husband is a land surveyor and needs to send in his field notes while on the job so we needed something fairly compact in size. I also didn't want to pay a lot because it will sit in a hot car all day and I don't want to spend a lot to replace it when it eventually fails...through no fault of its own. (Although the last scanner we owned lasted over two years and still worked great when we gave it to someone else)



This scanner isn't as clear as the one we did own, but it works well enough for what we use it for...which is just basic document scanning. If you're looking to scan important photos or documents you may want to go for something a little more expensive. But, for plain document scanning or basic photo scanning, this should do you just fine.

Customer Buzz
 "For the price, this little scanner can't be beat!" 2009-09-23
By Adam S. Roades (Centreville, VA USA)
I bought this Canon scanner to replace an old scanner that had bit the dust. While we don't tend to use it on a regular basis, the occasional need for a photocopy makes this a gem of a find. It's small footprint and single cable (USB, no separate power cord) means the installation is a snap. The one-button functions take some time to trigger the software, but once it's up and running, it works flawlessly. My wife and I homeschool our kids and easily making copies of worksheets for additional practice on the fly has been invaluable.

Customer Buzz
 "Incredible Scanner" 2009-09-22
By M. Peter Wesly (Hawaii)
This scanner is incredible. It is light, slim, and scans easily and efficiently. I especially love that it can scan straight to pdf documents which makes very clear copies that are easy to email. I use it for general home-office purposes and, even if it cost twice as much I'd still be just as very happy. Especially considering the cost, I can't imagine anyone being anything but 'stoked' using this excellent product!

Customer Buzz
 "What do they make this stuff of?" 2009-09-20
By Grumpy (Lubbock TX)
I used this item exactly 3 times since I bought it months ago. The first time the so-called lock broke. No big deal, because I just use it on my desk. Then today, the third time I am using it, the lid just came apart as I was opening it. No, I did not pull it apart. No, I am not particularly strong, and I do not have a history of breaking things. I also do not have kids who may have messed with the scanner in my absence. The truth is, this item is made with the cheapest, flimsiest plastic available on the planet. If Canon used toilet paper, it may actually be more solid. I hope I'll be able to get at least 10 uses out of it before it breaks in two. I will not purchase Canon items again, thank you very much.


Images Product

Buy Canon LiDE100 Color Image Scanner (2923B002) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar