Kamis, 15 Oktober 2009

Canon CL-51 High-Capacity Color Ink Cartridge

Buy Cheap Canon CL-51 High-Capacity Color Ink Cartridge


Buy Low Price From Here Now

For Long Lasting, Beautiful Photos
Readmore

Technical Details

- High-capacity color ink cartridge produces vivid prints
- Rich color inks for bright images and accurate skin tones
- ChromaLife100 system optimizes print quality when used with genuine Canon photo papers
- Resists color fading for long-lasting, beautiful photos
- Ink remaining notification technology
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Color Ink" 2009-09-11
By C. Harr
Works great! I've purchased these for over a year now and have had no issues.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon ink" 2009-06-02
By Howard D. Frost (Boise,ID)
I am very satisfide Shipping was prompt and the price was the best I could find

Customer Buzz
 "Greate Cartridge" 2009-05-25
By J. Berkowitz
Cartridge produces good color prints and lasts for a long time. Worth it to get it over the CL-41. Highly recommended.

Customer Buzz
 "Ink Review" 2009-05-04
By Raoul S. Pimentel (Boston MA USA)
The ink cartridge was all I expected giving me more printing capacity than the smaller size.

The transaction went smooth and quickly.

Customer Buzz
 "Brilliant!" 2009-04-14
By Jerry Brewer (Idiot, IN USA)
The Ink Level Information indicates full capacity after one month. Prints were made on Photograph Paper. 25% Off, Free Shipping, Timely Arrival, and survived Brutal Shipping without damage. Excellent service from this shop. Thanks for the Hassle Free Experience.


Images Product

Buy Canon CL-51 High-Capacity Color Ink Cartridge Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar