Buy Low Price From Here Now
Canon has poured all the Know How of its extraordinary history of developing innovative office machines into each of its copiers, printers, and networked office systems. The same superiority of design and manufacture goes into all of the Canon-branded consumable imaging supplies and parts for this equipment. Naturally, no one makes better parts and supplies for Canon products than Canon. Using genuine Canon parts and supplies is your best insurance against equipment damage, and possibly voiding your equipment warranty.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Compatible with Canon i9900 photo printer- 8 individual color ink tanks support Canon's 8-color print system
- Black, cyan, photo cyan, green, magenta, photo magenta, red, and yellow ink tanks
- Easy-to-install design
- Quality results from genuine Canon ink
See more technical details
By J. D. Domine (Houston, TX USA)
This is a very convenient way to buy ink for my printer. I may also need to buy a few individual taks for the colors that are consumed more rapidly, but the 8-tank set is a great idea.
By B. Desrosiers (Florida USA)
The ink cartridges are what my printer needs and the convenience of being able to buy them all at once is the best part.
By Leonard Foster (Arizona)
The ink seems to work well in the printer, however the cartridges really leak as you are putting them in, so be sure you are wearing rubber gloves when you install them. Other than that I was supprised at the lack of problems. I have tried other refills and have had nothing but difficulties, but these (so far) seem to work quite well.
4 stars only because of the leakyness.
By Jessica Blasky
I guess the title says it all - I am thrilled that I found Sophia Global, and I will never buy my ink anywhere. I am saving a fortune, and their shipping is incredibly fast!
This was my fourth or fifth time buying from them and I am a very happy customer.
By cyberlizard
You'll notice the option to buy refurbished ink at a much lower price. Don't do it!!
After buying and using 3 sets of refurbished ink from Abacus 24/7, I learned the hard way that they are not the same as Canon. Yep, they are cheaper, but you get what you pay for. After about a year of using off market ink, my ink jets became completely clogged. Cleaning and deep cleaning provided no relief. $150 later for professional repair and replacement with actual Canon ink finally fixed my i9900.
Images Product
Buy Canon BCI-6 Black/Color Ink Tank 8-Pack Set Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar