Selasa, 06 Oktober 2009

Canon BCI-6 Black/Color Ink Tank 6-Pack Set (4705A018)

Buy Cheap Canon BCI-6 Black/Color Ink Tank 6-Pack Set (4705A018)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Canon BCI-6 Six Pack PC/PM/BK/C/M/Y (4705A018)
Readmore

Technical Details

- Canon Ink Cartridges
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "What a geat deal!" 2009-09-24
By Rick A. Morelan
If you like using authentic cannon ink and say ouch to the price then this seller is the way to go!!

Customer Buzz
 "It works!" 2009-09-20
By A. Campbell
What more can be said, the ink works in my printer! It is too expensive and does not last long enough but until I get a new printer I'll continue to order this combination package.

Customer Buzz
 "Good ink, good price." 2009-09-14
By Regan Cheng (CA, USA)
I listened to the other reviewers here and did not buy the generic ink. Its not worth the hassle dealing with generic ink just for a few bucks. Stay with Canon and you won't be disappointed. The price on Amazon isn't a ripoff, and you'll just be more satisfied with the photo's that you print.

Customer Buzz
 "great combo deal" 2009-09-10
By H. Hsu (Los Angeles, CA)
This is a money-saving deal. The package is tightly sealed so you can store the color cartridges in a cooler place for a long while. I have the Canon S9000 model for showing my graphic design presentation and drafts to my clients, really like the color. The dual-black ink pack is another steal.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon Ink" 2009-08-13
By CBG (Grass Valley, CA)
I haven't used the ink a yet. I assume it is Canon ink. The price was very good.


Images Product

Buy Canon BCI-6 Black/Color Ink Tank 6-Pack Set (4705A018) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar