Senin, 14 September 2009

Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Dark Gray)

Buy Cheap Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Dark Gray)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

When a camera puts a smile on your face the moment you hold it, imagine how great you'll feel when you see your first pictures! The PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital ELPH has everything going for it - exuberant color, the sculptured style of Canon's famed ELPH series - and the innovative know-how that takes you to a whole new level of picture-taking accomplishment. Plus, you've got an advanced DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology and the Face Detection Self-timer for extraordinary control and performance. This technology finds and tracks the faces of moving subjects until you're ready to shoot, then delivers perfect focus. In addition, exposure, flash and white balance are compensated, so that faces exhibit natural skin tones and backgrounds are properly exposed. Just set the Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS to Smart AUTO and you're ready for maximum enjoyment from your picture-taking every time. It's a relaxing and satisfying way to shoot because you can completely concentrate on your subject knowing that the camera has the technical details covered. So whether you're photographing flowers, a captivating sunset, or your friends at the park, you can be confident that you're getting dramatic, memorable images. Focal Length - 6.2-18.6mm f/2.8-4.9 (35mm film equivalent - 35-105mm) LCD Monitor - 2.5-inch TFT color LCD, Approx. 230,000 pixels ISO Sensitivity - Auto, ISO 80/100/200/400/800/1600 equivalent Continuous Shooting - Approx. 1.4 fps Storage Media - SD/SDHC Memory Card, Multimedia Card, MMC Plus Card, HC MMC Plus Card Number of Recording Pixels - Still Image - up to 3648 x 2736 (Large); Movie - Standard Definition - up to 640 x 480 (30 fps) Video Output - NTSC/PAL Dimensions - 3.48 (W) x 2.16 (H) x 0.86 (D) Weight - 4.23 ounces
Readmore

Technical Details

- 10.0-megapixel resolution captures enough detail for prints up to 13 x 19 inches
- 3x optical zoom; 2.5-inch PureColor LCD II screen
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology; Face Detection Self-timer
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings
- Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Nice camera" 2009-09-14
By R. Pyron
This camera replaced an SD1100 that will surely turn up; I tired of waiting.



I like the camera a lot. However, all the potency of the camera is not yet available to one who has not read the DVD details. Much is intuitive or obvious; but not all.



Am using with enthusiasm a lot of the features about which I have learned so far.

Customer Buzz
 "Easy, crisp and colorful photos" 2009-09-14
By Joanne C. (Texas USA)
I had a Canon A540 that I liked, except for the AA batteries. They never seemed to last more than about 60 shots, regardless if they were rechargeable or not. For that reason, when my camera broke, I looked at other brands and bought a Sony W290. After a week, I returned it because the photos were fuzzy under lowlight conditions or when pets moved. I was really disappointed and so I exchanged it for this Canon, with a rechargeable battery (which I hope works much better than the AA batteries!) Right away, I saw that the photos I took with the Canon were crisp, colorful, even with movement. I was very pleased with the quality compared to the Sony.



My only gripe and it's not that much of one - I wish that the camera was just a little larger. I feel like I'm holding a small deck of cards by the edges and I wish I had a better hold on the camera when taking photos. It has a wrist strap, but I feel like if someone bumped me in a crowd, that I would drop it. The old Canon I had wouldn't fit in a pocket, though, so I guess that is the good point about being so small.



For the price, this is a great point and shoot camera!

Customer Buzz
 "so cute!" 2009-09-14
By M. Gran
this camera is the absolute cutest! this is technically my first digital camera i've had and i immediately fell in love with it. great quality photos and easy to use. get a case though.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon Powershot" 2009-09-14
By P. Whalen
I bought this camera to take to Italy with me on a study abroad trip. So far it's been an amazing camera and I'm so glad I picked it!

Customer Buzz
 "Nice little camera" 2009-09-13
By N. Seed
This is a great little camera. Originally ordered one of the Nikon point and shoots and returned it cause we couldnt get clear pictures no matter what setting we tried. Came back to the Canon and it works great! Nice and light and takes great pictures - obviously doesnt compare to the DSLR but for a those times you dont want to carry a big camera and lenses around this is perfect.


Images Product

Buy Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Dark Gray) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar