The SIGMA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM incorporates Sigma's original anti-shake compensation function, with a 13.8 times zoom ratio. For the camera have anti-shake function in the camera body, this lens's Hybrid Optical Stabilizer provide not only anti-shake function for the camera body compensation, but also provide the function to compensate the image shaking in the view finder of the camera like anti-shake compensation built in the lens. Incorporating four Special Low Dispersion glass elements and three Aspherical lens elements provides excellent image quality throughout the entire zoom range. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 45cm (17.7 inches) at all focal lengths and a maximum magnification of 1: 3.4 reproduction ratio, making it ideal for close-up photography. An inner focusing system eliminates front lens rotation, making it suitable for use with circular polarizing filters and the supplied petal-type hood. Incorporating super multi layer coating reduce the ghost in the backlight photography.
Amazon Sales Rank: #262 in Camera & Photo Brand: Sigma Model: 18-250mm Canon Dimensions: 4.00" h x 3.10" w x 3.10" l, 1.39 pounds Equipped with Sigma's own unique OS (Optical Stabilizer) technology Four SLD elements and three Aspherical lenses provide high image quality throughout the entire zoom range Minimum focusing distance of 45cm/17.7 inches and a maximum magnification of 1:3.4 makes it ideal for close-up photography Super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting For Canon digital SLR cameras
Most helpful customer reviews of 187 182 people found this review helpful. Sigma vs Tamron J. Olliphant I would not have much credit to reviewers, the goals they have not actually used have, or to compare them. We purchased two Sigma and Tamron 18-270 by and for a week in Mexico. We have a Nikon D70s and D300, lenses, and exchanged a few shots at the same place. . We shot over 75% raw and as serious crop images on our 30 "Apple Cinema Display before and after correction with Photoshop Here is our contribution. The Tamron is much sharper, the Sigma is very soft, wide, except at the low average level of zoom, and it is even softer than the Tamron his best offer. More distortion of the Tamron is much less visible and easily corrected with software. The AC is approximately the same for both. stabilization of the image was significantly better with the Tamron, especially at the end of the time when you really need. Tamron is much slower than in focusing Sigma, which is very fast for this class of lens but the Tamron was often more accurate, and we missed several shots when Sigma and spared not concentrate at all. About 5% of the shots we took with Sigma significantly blurred, but few in Tamron. With super zooms, take the weaknesses that you disturb less. It was a narrow but relatively easy decision. Although it was sometimes annoying to use, of course we have better pictures with Tamron. We have both agreed to return the Sigma. 140 of 147 people found the following review helpful. Excellent optics ... Ghassan Bedaywi Actually my post is somewhat similar to the previous review by W. Cooper. I, like him, did not find many resources on this goal, but was confused between the Tamron and Nikon lenses long range, which was about to go with Nikon 18-200mm, because I felt the Tamron 18-270mm lens does not "do not really get good reviews and do not like the fact that it took focus and boy I am glad that I expected this. I think he played (which is one of the first) and it worked. It really is a great all around lens which is exactly what I was looking for (I like changing lenses). Best of all is that its quite rapidly in concentration to 250 mm, perhaps faster than my kit lens of the Nikon D90 18-105mm. It is really a HSM equipped lens, I saw a couple threads in the discussion forums on the PPL this, so you have an engine. The operating system works as expected at maximum zoom, so no problem here. I've used a couple of days just to be fair, but I'm very excited about it and the quality of the images I have taken so far. I take it for a full test in the coming days, if I felt that it was not perfect, I will update this review, I have not noticed a lens creep (yet!), but in all cases there is a lock button the lens, this switch only works when the lens is 18mm. I noticed that when you try to shoot close-ups of 250mm, the lens tends to concentrate if you get too close to the subject, the manual focus is still work to do and you can clear sharp picture. They make the body and lens is good and durable as well, all it does not feel cheap. Finally, I must say that this baby down will be better than the Tamron 18-270mm lens hands, and certainly if greater Nikon 18-200 zoom. And the price is really worthwhile and acceptable. Update: I guess I was wrong about the close-up attention, but focus is still pretty good and fast at short distances, while at maximum zoom. Update 2: I've uploaded some photos in Picasa, plz see remarks for the link. The pictures do not look good after reading Amazon Update 3: I reaffirm my opening statement, which sometimes can not auto focus at close range (according to my tests), I had to use manual focus. Returning to the autofocus, which would then work, apparently needs a reset once in a while! Update 4: weighs around.
Rabu, 01 Juni 2011
Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM IF Lens for Canon AF Digital SLR Cameras filter size 72
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar