Tiffen 58mm UV Protector
Brand: Tiffen Model: 58UVP Dimensions: .90" h x 3.40" w x 4.00" l, .15 pounds Most popular protection filter Provides basic reduction of ultraviolet light 58mm diameter Helps eliminate bluish cast in images
Protects lenses from dust, moisture, scratches, and other damage. This filter can be kept on the camera at all times. UV Protector - Protects lens from dust, moisture, scratches, and breakage.
Most helpful customer reviews of 569 560 people found this review helpful. good quality product, but not what I wanted. By D. Jansen The product felt strong, solid and firm. The glass was colored or clear and visible imperfections. Despite this and another filter (same size) both arrived with smudges on the glass. The stains are relatively easy to clean, but I suspect that the elements are not properly cleaned before packaging, or have someone who has received the item back. However, I had to return this item because it does not contain anti-glare/reflective layer over them. When shooting towards a light source (lamps, TV, sun, etc) a green reflection of the light source appears on the recorded image. The green reflected image was caused by a reflection bouncing off of my sunglasses green anti-glare coating, which was released back to the camera by this filter. If your goal is not covered by an anti-reflective coating, the result is even worse. Instead I took Quantaray filters from a local Wolf Camera that have been coated with anti-glare, they cost just a little 'more, and the green reflection is now gone. Be sure to look for a filter with the anti-glare camera: Canon 20D, Lenses tested: 18-55, 28-135, 70-300 86 87 people found this review helpful. Two little ghosts of each light source by HC Hodges every photographer who has the money to buy a 77 mm lens with a business the size of the filter can better afford to uncoated Tiffen filter. I am skeptical by nature, so I wanted to see for yourself if you really need to coated glass. Tiffen filters I bought this and used on two different objectives and found that in almost every single photograph in which he has been a source of light, I found two little ghost images of the light source in other parts of the picture. This glass does not really know how to lens flare POP (although this is not the goal is flaring ...) !) I sent my back, with the biggest loss is my time and photographs of the family Christmas, the otherwise very beautiful thing that the two little ghosts appear had been made on the Tiffen? as low as Christmas tree lights, table lamps, light bulbs, overhead, etc. You name it, basically light. How do I know this was due to UV and not my contact lenses? As I have some pretty nasty attacks, I saw only the Unscrew the filter and voila Tiffen disappeared, my rocket. The torch died. Long live the torch! Seriously, just spend a little more and a good, coatings (both sides) Filter picky people like me, a pleasure to spend a little more and get a filter coated Hoya or B + W, among others. The Tiffen is good if you do not shoot in the dark without light quite bright, if not, my advice to go elsewhere. 270 of 286 people found this review helpful. Far from perfect of Jesse Baynard I bought this filter for my Canon 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens. The price was right and I thought it would be a good way to protect your lens, it probably does it well, and while they shoot under normal lighting conditions (flash or natural) the filter kept out of the way, but once the light turns off this filter ruin more pictures than I can bear due to an abundance reflective artifacts. If you take a picture of Christmas lights for example, you'll see the lights again in a faint green light on the opposite side of the picture ... Very annoying. See all 788 reviews ....
Rabu, 18 Mei 2011
Tiffen 58mm UV Protection Filter
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar