Telephoto zoom lenses with tele-macro function, optimized for digital cameras. The high performance telephoto zoom lens is ideal for digital SLR cameras. This lens has two SLD glass elements in the front lens group and one in the rear lens group It is able to shoot with maximum magnification 1:2 at the focal length of 300 mm. It’s the ideal lens for portraits, sports photography, nature photography, and other types of photography that frequently use the telephoto range. New coating reduces Ghost and Flare. The new multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghost, which is a common problem with digital cameras and also creates an optimum color balance through the entire zoom range. It is equipped with three pieces of SLD glass for high image quality. This lens has two SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements in the front lens group and one in the rear lens group, the lens has excellent correction of chromatic aberration through the entire zoom range. Macro shooting with maximum magnification 1:2 High optical performance is demonstrated throughout the entire zoom range. It also has a switch that converts the lens to macro photography at focal lengths between 200mm and 300mm with a minimum focusing distance of 95cm (37.4 inches). In normal mode the minimum focusing distance is 150cm (59.1 inches) at all zoom settings. Maximum magnification between 200mm and 300mm is 1:2.9 to 1:2
Brand: Sigma Model: 5A8306 Dimensions: 3.00" h x 4.80" w x 3.00" l, 1.21 pounds Lens Construction 14 Elements in 10 Groups Angle of View 34.3 - 8.2 degrees Number of Diaphragm Blad
Most useful reviews 408 of 412 people found the following review helpful. Good telephoto lens if you're on a tight budget By E. Song I disagree with Jeff Kershaw's contribution to the earlier version of this lens (Sigma 70-300mm APO Super) is that it is very unfair to compare this lens to an L- Series lens as the lens for $ 500 because of its very specific high quality optics manufacturing. To compare the lens to a lens which can be compared with more than 4X the price as a Honda Civic, a Porsche starts. As a citizen, this Sigma lens well-rounded, good for beginners and consumer SLR photographers, and maybe some "pro-Sumer" on a tight budget, or students. For the price this lens is a bargain, as I have done a lot of research before buying this lens (price range of $ 130-225 for telephoto) is. What I liked most about this is that the APO lenses, reflection prevent inside the lens that creates "ghosting" (inverted light ghostly shadow that appers on your image), most evident in night shots during the day APO lenses decrease The "purple caresses" (chromatic aberration) you see at the high contrast (like the wing of a bird in the air). Granted this lens is no Porsche like the Canon L-series, but for the price, the place for some people to hit. I use the camera for macro photography and taking pictures of the Empire State Building from my roof, 24 blocks away. This lens is definitely a better quality than the Canon 75-300 f/4-5.6 III USM, which is generally the reference point is eligible for this price guide. Also note that there are different versions of these lenses (despite close naming), so be careful what you buy. He is an APO DG Macro version made specifically for digital SLR is what is on the list (the "official" name of this target is: 70-300mm F4-56 APO DG Macro) version, and a PDB is not an objective of this little cheaper (but worthless). There is also presented as APO II is the older version, I do not know the quality, but we know who is older than the model found. Summary: If you're on a tight budget this is as good as it gets in this price segment. The next level, where there is a significant increase in the lens of pictures or even start until you start spending in the range of $ 600 for 1800. 148 of 152 people found this review helpful. The best lens in this price range ... hands down. Prime Minister by accident, I must say I was dragged kicking and screaming into the world of digital SLR photography. Not because I had a love for the cinema, on the contrary, I hate the image of the movie, it was more like I hated the idea of lugging around lenses and all the other things I could build my business and reputation with fixed lens "Pro-Sumer" cameras. In short, what made me move to SLRs was performance, speed, quality and slow as this one.If you never read any of my other reviews you know that I am a terrible gear head and often a tendency to to mislead my cameras hilt! I bought the lenses for a Rebel XT I bought this lens on a whim. To start the 70-300mm is nothing shaking every lens maker in the field has at least one model in this series, but the real kicker with the Sigma is the macro function, which in a word is simply amazing. Macro mode can be switched to the 200-300mm and has a strong grip on everything from flowers, to coins to whatever! And given focal length this is a relatively fast lens. In a normal capacity its dead sharp in all applications regardless of light conditions inside or outside I have also used this lens for wedding portraits and got good results. As with any Sigma lens build quality is excellent as the glass gives you the feeling of a lens that costs more. When it comes to accessories, I would recommend both a UV filter and a good CPL. Size wise it is what I would call medium-sized businesses (unlike my Sigma 50-500mm) makes it easy.
Kamis, 26 Mei 2011
Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG APO Macro Motorized Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar