Jumat, 20 Mei 2011

Olympus Zuiko 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 ED Lens for Olympus and Panasonic Standard Four Thirds Digital SLR Cameras

D1) Oylmpus 70-300MM F4-5.6 ZUIKO

Brand: Olympus Model: 261057 Format: CD Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 3.15" h x 3.15" w x 5.02" l, 1.37 pounds 140mm-600mm equivalent Zoom lens for all Four Thirds cameras. Includes, ED 70-300mm F4.0/5.6 Lens, Front and Rear Lens Cap, Lens Hood, instructions, and registration card. 3 ED lens elements 1x magnification for macro

Offering a field of view to 600mm (35mm equivalent), the high-mobility Olympus Zuiko 70-300mm super-telephoto lens is an ideal choice for sports, nature, and other types of long-distance photography. The lens incorporates three extra-low-dispersion (ED) lens elements, which combine to offer a sharper, higher-contrast imaging performance, The lens's Four-Thirds system, meanwhile, ensures that you don't lose your macro or super-telephoto versatility when you switch to a different camera body. The lens even supports tele-macro photography thanks to its 1x magnification (35mm equivalent). Specifications Focal length: 70-300mm Maximum aperture: f/4 to f/5.6 Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups Angle of view: 18 to 4.1 degrees Closest focusing distance: 3.14 feet Maximum image magnification: 0.5x Filter size: 58mm Dimensions: 3.14 inches in diameter and 5 inches long Weight: 21.9 ounces Warranty: 1 year

Most useful reviews 83 of 83 people found this review helpful. Nice lens for the price! With penguinlvr With this in mind you can really feel like you are almost close to the subject. I can not wait a few shots at the next full moon. For the price is a big goal. The bokeh on this lens is nice, with a shallow DOF. That said, there are some holes, but I would expect that from a telephoto zoom like this. the first hunt will be autofocus in low light. I do not think I'm going to use the term 300 mm lens in low light anyway. I noticed that the target does not seem to focus well if you have multiple points of selected focus. Select one of your points of focus and use it. Remember that this lens, while light weight is not what you want to use a 300 mm hand unless you can get a very fast shutter speed. I noticed more than a few shots had problems with camera shake at longer shutter speeds. 52 of 54 people found this review helpful. Nice bass cheap tele-zoom Cook While handle 35 mm, which was surprising to find the equivalent of 140-600 f 56 lenses for $ 400.00. The lens take clear and very colorful. The only negative I found is slow autofocus and difficulty focusing on the interior light. Otherwise it is a good lens. 65 of 69 people found this review helpful. Incredibly sharp lens! By Y. First Pan got only mediocre results this time they decided to chart a rapid resolution of the test. And I could not believe my eyes that the sharpness is at least one study. Let me offer you my results. Tested on Evolt E-510. Note that the absolute limit of horizontal resolution of E-510 is 2100 LPH due to DPReview.com famous. Think no more acute here. Here you go. 70 mm F / 4: LPH 2100. F / 4 ~ a, 2100 + LPH. 150 mm f/4.6 from 1900 to 2100 LPH LPH ~ F5.6. 220 mm / F? no proof; f/7.1 ~ 1950 + LPH. 1750 LPH + 300mm f/5.6, f / 8 ~ 1850 + LPH. "+" Means secure, but, at least. Please note I am just trying to "measure absolute resolution" this means "extinction even higher resolution (usually above 250 LPH) Wow, this means of 70-150mm (which is 140-300mm equivalent) lens resolution than the current 4 / three cameras: From 150-300mm (that's 300mm-600mm equivalent) lens that pretty much scratching E-510 is limited. On the reverse. I think the emphasis should be very slow, especially in low light where it can be erratic. It's frustrating at times. So my core profits came from the medical focus. When I get the focus right, thank you sharp. But it is not easy with this lens. Be prepared to use this lens only in bright light. How much do I pay for this lens? $ 360, not $ 3,600, I know its limits, but with some very careful work I can some professional-level performance on my wild shots to get. See all 142 reviews ....

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar