Rabu, 11 Mei 2011

Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR

Get big photos from a compact lens. Nikon's new AF-S Nikkor 55-300mm DX f/4.5-5.6G ED VR lens extends photo capabilities for D3000, D3100, D5000, and D90 Nikon cameras. It's got long reach, yet maintains its small stature and blur-free shooting thanks to extra low dispersion glass, a High Refractive Index, and VR II image stabilization.

Brand: Nikon Model: 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 5.00" h x 5.00" w x 10.00" l, 1.17 pounds 5.5x Telephoto Zoom lens Nikon VR II Image Stabilization; Tripod Detection Mode HRI (High Refractive Index) Lens Element 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)

Compact 5.5x DX-format telephoto zoom lens with High Refractive Index lens element. ED glass and VR II image stabilization is Ideal for capturing distant subjects at athletic events, family pictures, dramatic sunsets, travel and more. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens Highlights Sample image take with the Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR lens. 5.5x Telephoto Zoom lens Ideal for capturing distant subjects at athletic events, family pictures, dramatic sunsets, travel and more. Angle of view equivalent to a focal length of 82.5 to 450mm in FX/35mm format D-SLR. Nikon VR II Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture. Tripod Detection Mode Reduces vibration that may occur due to shutter release when mounted on a tripod. HRI (High Refractive Index) Lens Element HRI lens element is essential to keeping the lens compact while offering high contrast even at maximum aperture. 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements Effectively minimizes chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings. Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus. Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduces flare. Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.

Reviews profit of 195 190 people found this review helpful. great addition to DX line-up by Jim First of all I must say that I ordered my goal, when Amazon had available. I updated the shipment the next day and received 18 hours later - fast service. Thanks Amazon! Now for the real exam ... This lens is fantastic - especially for $ 399. My first concern was whether he had a plastic or metal to fit the DX lenses in this price range are made of plastic. I also contacted Nikon and they could not (or not), I say. Well, I was really pleased to see that it has a metal frame. He has a solid feel good for him. The zoom is smooth and I have not had a problem with lens creep down when I want. Even when I point the camera down and shake it, it will not creep. I'm just starting to enter the test, but my pictures come out preliminary Nice - really nice. The sharpness is amazing and the case gives a very nice bokeh sent me the picture of the dragonfly with the bottom of the screen (see the customer's load) Check out the details of the wings. As the shot says it all. It happens and crank all the way to 300 mm. The original image is large, but many details are lost with the rise to the Amazon. But - but - is still very strong. Auto focus with this lens is fast, smooth, quiet and very accurate. It closed in its entirety on the subject. It was created aperture at f / 8 1/500sec the shots I posted here (taken with a D-90). VR in this lens is good. The details that I have hand Pocket PC just amazes me. It has image stabilization Nikon's VR II and also has a tripod detection mode reduces vibration when the shutter on a tripod. The colors are represented properly and the contrast is very strong, even at maximum aperture. Go The lens is compact for a 300mm, and it is easier than my AF-S DX 18-200mm bin, which I consider my normal round I am sure will be used as a new 55-300 for my pretty often on foot. All in all, for an APS-C lens, Nikon has a great job with this - especially for the price. It is a welcome addition to the DX line, and I'm really glad that I had in my pocket gear. 81 of 84 people found the following review helpful. Very good lens for the price Avishek Shrestha Pros: + excellent image quality + Solid construction with metal + much better fit in every way than the Nikon 55-200mm VR Cons: - Slightly longer (but it is expected for a telephoto lens like this) I've heard (and later got RID), Nikon 55-200mm and Sigma 18-250 OS. This lens beats them both well. Sigma 18-250 OS was very nice when I needed to take only one lens with me, but this situation is rare. I hardly shoot telephoto lens, but if I do, I'm glad I can turn to this new Nikon 55-300mm lens Vibration Reduction. Focus hunting in low light a bit, "but it is expected - and is significantly better than Sigma corresponding to low light conditions this lens is much better than the old 55-200mm Nikon VR often sold as a part of the set. This goal feels like a toy with a plastic and feels cheap plastic. This lens has better build quality. Therefore it is also more expensive. If you talk about Nikon 55-200mm in relation to this goal, I highly recommend you to achieve this goal. I was very happy for. 49 of 52 people found this review helpful. Skip VR 55-200mm and get this! With San EMKO know it's twice as much, but it is worth it. I took about 150 pictures this weekend and was blown away. bokeh is nice and sharp from 55-300mm. I had VR 55-200mm, and this is a major step up. The most solidly built, and the results are excellent. It sa great goals, and heavy, but the images speak for themselves . Great, great lens! See all 57 reviews ....

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar