Jumat, 13 Mei 2011

Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S Nikkor Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR

An ideal lens for FX-format D-SLRs, featuring a 10.7X zoom, close focus to 18" at every focal length and VR II image stabilization

Brand: Nikon Model: 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 1.76 pounds Versatile 10.7x zoom lens with ED glass and VR II image stabilization Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements; 3 Aspherical Lens Elements Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)

An ideal one-lens solution for FX-format D-SLRs, featuring a broad 10.7x zoom range, close focus to 18 inches at every focal length and VR II image stabilization for handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and stable video capture. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens Highlights Sample photo taken with the Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens. Versatile 10.7x zoom lens with ED glass and VR II image stabilization Versatile zoom lens offers a broad focal length range that's perfect for travel, landscapes, portraits and distant subjects. Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs DX-format D-SLR angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 42-450mm in FX/35mm format. Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture. 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings. 3 Aspherical Lens Elements Virtually eliminates coma and other aberrations, even at wide apertures. Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus. M/A Focus Mode Switch Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation. Internal Focus (IF) Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range. Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare. Zoom Lock Switch Secures the lens barrel at its minimum focal length preventing the lens from extending during transport. Focus to 18 inches at any focal length Extends versatility. Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas. MTF Charts

Most helpful customer reviews of 152 146 people found this review helpful. great flexibility and good for S. Heck Received this goal, two days ago and took him around the city and a baseball game to try it on my D700. Overall I am very happy with it. The zoom range allows greater flexibility, autofocus is fast, excellent VR II as other Nikon lenses. While the zoom is not as weak as the first lens 18-200mm, which is necessary to block because they do not creep if you bring the lens down to the camera. The weight of the lens and other critics say it is very comfortable - my protective filter is rated for 860g, something only a touch heavier than the 70-300mm, but had not noticed, without a ladder. build quality is very solid. I tested this lens against my 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 VR and 16-35mm f4 VR and overall I was pleasantly surprised with the new lens made. Three things potential buyers should be aware of: 1) while the lens is shown as 28-300mm seems to be neither wholly 28mm (picture angle is slightly smaller than the 16-35mm set to 28mm) and not fully extended to 300mm (The 70-300mm is a little more extension) This is not a major problem in normal use, because you would never know the difference, without side comparison, but if you buy the lens for a specific range of both extremes are aware of this. I have no equipment to test, so you'll have to wait for professional reviews tell you exactly what the actual range in mm. 2) but overall I am very satisfied with the quality - no ghosting during the shot I took the ball despite the lack Nano Coating - compared side by side, it's not as sharp as one of the other lenses, such as can be expected, given the zoom range, more distortion. Again anything that struck you, if you see only a picture, but side by side, in particular, to 300mm you will notice small details (texture, text) are sharper when taken with the 70-300mm 3) The f5.6 lens will very quickly - when you're six 70 mm F5.0, and 105mm f5.3 are. Before purchasing I asked how this goal is comparable to the new 24-120mm f4, and I suspect that the target is slightly lighter and if you take a lot of length portrait of you fine another full stop (f4 vs 5.6) very useful. Note that I have not really tried the 24-120, since it is not yet available. And of course the goal is about 25% more expensive. Overall I am very satisfied with this goal, despite the difference in the clarity of this objective will be to replace my 70-300mm in my bag for most purposes - the only time I would take 70-300mm would be specifically to kill animals or objects that you know will be far away and I try to keep the weight down (and, of course, if you really in the wild, you should have a target range more quickly, with 70-300mm) Basically, with this objective and 16-35mm, which covers an incredible selection of two lenses and two of them are excellent lenses with AFS, VR II, etc. 89 of 94 people found this review helpful. Nikon again underlines Mark Makowski advanced amateur photographer, I shoot landscapes, nature, animals, fast cars and faster jets. I have had a Nikon digital SLR lenses and in the last five years, always updated and make new purchases. I use a Nikon D300 camera. I bought this lens to replace the Nikon 18-200mm, although it took a bit of variation in the lowest category. Once I opened the box I could see the weight and feel that a high quality lens I started a series of pictures of my dogs, inside, outside and in a park. I was very pleased with the results - even my wife greeted me at the pictures that are hard to find. I used it last night in the dark, zoomed all the way to get some pictures taken at an outdoor symphony concert with the ISO set to 3200. I did not stand because there was no room, I hand, so I did not expect good results. I'm impressed.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar