Sabtu, 28 Mei 2011

Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens

NIKON 18-55MM F/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX

Brand: Nikon Model: 2158 Released on: 2009-11-30 Dimensions: 3.70" h x 3.70" w x 5.20" l, .46 pounds Ultra-compact 3x zoom lens designed exclusively for use with Nikon Digital SLR models 18-55mm focal length f3.5-5.6 maximum aperture 7 elements in 5 groups; 1 extra-low dispersion element and 1 hybrid aspherical element Silent Wave Motor

Most helpful customer reviews 61 of 66 people found this review helpful. moderate angle cheap wide zoom for Nikon DX digital SLRs John Kwok The latest issue of Popular Photography has a glowing review of this goal and his brother, the 55mm-200mm zoom for Nikon DX digital SLR cameras. I'm surprised that Nikon decided to produce a high quality moderate wide angle lens for digital SLR cameras with a relatively low price. But make no mistake that this relatively inexpensive lens is not capable of producing excellent results, it is good to review Popular Photography undoubtedly attests (In the end, almost all the focus is not an excellent contrast and resolution, with minimal barrel distortion, less than in 18 mm, such as barrel distortion is a little sensitive, that only have a negative impact on the buildings of the photo, but again, the impact is almost negligible) .. Nikon need for most of his optical innovations, including the new, improved Super Nikon Integrated Coating (Nikon's latest multi-coating) to minimize the strong spread light and thus produce images that excellent contrast and resolution for many owners of low-cost line Nikon DX digital SLR cameras like the Nikon D70, this lens and 55mm-200mm zoom siblings that all optical firepower they need for photography later with a possible extension at some point in the impressive series Nikon superior optics for 35mm film and digital photography. 24 of 25 people found the following review helpful. A great lens at a surprisingly low price of RonAnnArbor Nikon 18-55 IS one of those rare pieces of glass that surprises down the line - I think it far better than the more expensive Nikon 18-70 kit lens now packed with the most of the new Nikon DSLR's. The 18-55 IS is not only a third of the price but it is sharper and clearer to 18, and super-sharp 35-55 There is almost no barrel distortion at 18, certainly much less than the 18-70 and there is nothing better than a 6 ounce glass for producing parties, events and dinners, as a book + lenses. I recommend this lens. 11 of 11 people found this review helpful. I am very happy with this goal by Paulo Goulart I am very happy with this goal in the kit D50. It seems much better than my old Canon and Sigma zooms (which I sold a few years ago, after a conversion to digital EOS650), although it has some barrel distortion at wide angle (18mm). To be honest I've noticed recently (just after taking hundreds of shots) when I got the chance, a few pictures with the sea in the distance. I'll try to remember that this lens is 18 mm with "horizontal horizons" perfect use ... Anyway, we can solve it in Photoshop easy. Overall, I'm happy with the build quality and sharpness of this lens, and probably spend more time with her (get used again with a camera) See 34 reviews ....

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar