Designed to deliver ultra-high quality images along with lightning fast operation, the new Canon EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM telephoto zoom lens brings a favorite zoom range to the celebrated Canon L-series of lenses. It features two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration, incorporates a floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from close up to infinity, plus an IS system that increases usability by approximately four stops. The EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM features a function that prevents erroneous operation when the lens is mounted on a tripod or monopod. Gleaming white, with an optional removable tripod collar, dust and water resistant construction, and a newly developed Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, its phenomenal performance and flexibility is assured. For portraiture or to bring what's far away up close, this addition to the L-series is guaranteed to perform.
Brand: Canon Model: 70-300mm L USM Dimensions: 5.60" h x 3.50" w x 3.50" l, 2.31 pounds Impressive focal range Travel friendly size
Designed to deliver ultra-high quality images along with lightning fast operation, the new Canon EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM telephoto zoom lens brings a favorite zoom range to the celebrated Canon L-series of lenses. It features two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration, incorporates a floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from close up to infinity, plus an IS system that increases usability by approximately four stops. The EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM features a function that prevents erroneous operation when the lens is mounted on a tripod or monopod. Gleaming white, with a removable tripod collar, dust and water resistant construction, and a newly developed Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, its phenomenal performance and flexibility is assured. For portraiture or to bring what's far away up close, this addition to the L-series is guaranteed to perform. Technical Specifications Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Diagonal Angle of View: 34' - 8° 15' Focus Adjustment: Lens extension via inner focusing and focus cam plus floating mechanism Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft Drive System: Ring USM Filter Size: 67 mm dia., P=0.75 mm /1 filter Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.5 x 5.6 in, 2.31 lbs. / 89 x 143mm, 1050g
Very helpful customer reviews 46 of 47 people found the following review helpful. Simple and good performance of D. Zhou, I shoot for about 4 yrs now and as I certainly am not super experienced professional, I can say I have enough experience to get some good insight on the equipment to offer. I have a 40D, 50D, and is now shooting in the first place with a full frame 5D Mark II. One of my favorite lens is the Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L IS USM. I have no need or desire to have an upgrade to the Mark II version of this lens, but I waited an L lens Canon announces that the gap fills my 70-200 and 100-400, so I do not have to t Both wear. .. Each of these lenses are tough enough, so both have been quite a task. Advantages: - For this lens, my lens of choice for outdoor shooting my 70-200 f/2.8 lens, but the low weight, size and focal length makes me think twice before I leave the house when I just want a objective take. If I know my goal is a good light, I quite often this lens on my fixed iris lens 100mm has a big advantage in an add-zoom lens. - Overall build quality is excellent, as expected with all the L-series lenses. - Very sharp lens through almost the entire focal length. When compared to open 70-200, I noticed the lens on a little softer wide. Zoomed to say earlier 100 or 120, the focus is on the level w / 70-200. - Shorter length makes it easy to carry inside a Toploader case. I was glad to see that I do not buy a new case just for this lens. Also, compared to 70-200, I could recycle Toploader I w / lens. - While I still try to limit my equipment in connection with exposure to rain and water, this lens is weather sealed to non-L compared to 70-300 lens. Its extra comfort for the case, you have to wet or when to shoot unexpectedly caught in the rain. - I much prefer this change of zoom lens (very soft) on the shotgun-style "push / pull action of the lens zoom ring 100-400 LO is smoooth and extension / withdrawal without effort, a warm welcome to lens distance focal length - Focus ring is also super soft, with little resistance as most L series lenses Cons: .. - I was a little disappointed to see that Canon does not include a tripod mounting ring I understand that is mounted on a tripod in a more critical lens lenses big and heavy, but this is not a small lens, by any means, and certainly on the verge of being a heavy fate, I recommend getting a tripod for this purpose not to insist on mounting Camera -.. This lens is not compatible with all Canon lenses supplements. It would have been ideal to do this for 7-30 98-420, but as it turns out the rear element is very shallow in relations with the assembly steps. This is where the barrel is less negative for this purpose. Neutral / global thoughts, there would be much, much better to have the zoom ring and the inner ring where the focus ring now that I have to say though, that the zoom ring on the outside / end lens offers a slightly better balance of the lens when zoomed out (thin out when you zoom.) I would say, if you already have a 70-200mm f/2.8 L, which is largely recommended to consider the extension of 1.4 for the purchase of this goal. It not only gives the advantage to achieve a constant f/4.0 zoom after extra time, but you can save the cost of buying another lens. They warn of this problem is that, w / f/2.8 + 1.4x extender, is the weight significantly higher than the 70-300 lens itself. Not necessarily considered, but the extent of 70-200 mm f/2.8 + 1.4x feels twice as heavy as the 70-300. Using Canon provide specifications, here are the comparisons of weight: 70-300 f/4-5.6L ES :......................... . 2.3
Senin, 16 Mei 2011
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar