Buy Low Price From Here Now
The Magellan RoadMate 1470 GPS device boasts a unique 4.7-inch color touchscreen and ultra-thin design, delivering powerful navigation in a compact package. This easy-to-use device gives you confidence while on the road with premium features, including AAA TourBook, highway lane assist, spoken street names, multi-destination routing, and pre-loaded maps of North America.
Powerful navigation in a compact package. Click to enlarge. |
The exclusive Magellan OneTouch personalized search icons let you easily bookmark favorite destinations so you can find them anywhere you travel. Find your favorite café or restaurant in any city with a single touch. The RoadMate 1470 device delivers your favorites at your fingertips. Features include:
- Ability to personalize OneTouch search icons with your favorite places
- Announces street names and directions at each turn
- Ultra-wide 4.7-inch touchscreen display
- AAA TourBook and Roadside Assistance menu
- Permits multi-destination routing
- Maps of United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico
4.7-Inch Color Touchscreen
The large wide-format color touchscreen shows your position on the map, route, destination, ETA, surrounding Points of Interest (POI), signal strength, next maneuver, street names, and more--all at a glance.
6 million Points of Interest
Easily find what you need. Gas stations, restaurants, hotels, ATMs, and hundreds of other businesses and services are intuitively categorized and searchable from the built-in POI database. Most include the phone number.
Expanded NAVTEQ Maps
Travel the entire United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada with all the maps you need, pre-loaded on the device.
Brilliant 4.7-inch touchscreen. Click to enlarge. |
Announces street names and directions at each turn. Click to enlarge. |
Easily find what you need from the built-in POI database. Click to enlarge. |
Add Traffic Link for live traffic info. Click to enlarge. |
Text-to-Speech
Hear street names with every voice direction and have a clear understanding of when to make the next turn while you keep your eyes on the road.
Intuitive User Interface
Bold, intuitive menu options make it easy to pick destinations and choose how you navigate, without even reading the instructions.
Ultra-Thin Design
Uniquely stylish and compact, it's easy to transfer your Magellan GPS between vehicles, or toss it in a suitcase to take anywhere.
QuickSpell with MultiCity Search
Enter destinations with a few keystrokes. QuickSpell searches locations and checks spelling to provide you with a simple list of available destinations.
Auto NightView
Color and contrast adjusts automatically for easy viewing at night.
Multi-Destination Routing
Select several destinations and choose the order to plan a trip in advance and repeat the same trip again. Easily reorganize, add, or remove destinations.
Add Traffic Link for Live Traffic Info
Stop sitting in traffic waiting for traffic updates on your favorite radio station. Traffic Link will alert you on current traffic conditions for the area in which you are travelling. Simply plug in the Traffic Link device to your compatible Magellan GPS device, and you'll receive free information on the type of incident (e.g., accident or slow traffic), status of surrounding freeways/interstates, and approximate time until you come upon the issue. With the touch of a button, Traffic Link will provide you with an alternate route so that you can avoid delays, saving time and money.
With the Traffic Link service, you'll also receive special offers from premium vendors. Simply touch the information on the screen to obtain details on how to take advantage of the various deals being provided. Stop sitting in traffic. Get Traffic Link, turn it on, and go! Features include:
- Free automatic traffic updates for life!
- Intuitive user interface clearly displays traffic events
- Reroutes you around reported traffic jams
- Valuable promotional offers from premium vendors
What's in the Box
Magellan RoadMate 1470 GPS receiver; pre-loaded maps of United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico; windshield mount; adhesive disc for dash mounting; vehicle power adapter; USB cable; user handbook; user manual on CD-ROM
Technical Details
- Wide 4.7-inch color touchscreen and ultra-thin design for powerful navigation in a compact package
- Includes maps of United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico with 6 million points of interest
- Features multi-destination routing, highway lane assist, spoken street names, AAA TourBook, and Roadside Assistance menu
- Personalized search icons let you easily bookmark favorite destinations so you can find them anywhere you travel
- One-year limited warranty
See more technical details
2010-04-15
By Steve (NJ)
I bought the Roadmate 1470 when it first came out, along with the traffic add-on. The screen was good, and it was functional. The routing was bad in several cities, especially New York, where it insisted on dragging you through midtown traffic even if you wanted to go uptown. I had similar, though lesser problems in Baltimore and other cities. Also, in NY in didn't distinguish between addresses in Manhattan and Brooklyn with the same street numbers, even after you use the correct zip code, etc., so once when I was in Queens it kept trying to route me to Brooklyn rather than Manhattan. Even so, it was usually functional. By the way I've found the traffic add-on to be basically useless, sometimes missing traffic jams and other times warning me of nonexistent delays.
At one point I downloaded a software update. It turned out to be seriously buggy, and cause the machine to freeze and die in the middle of a trip. When I contacted them, they were aware of the problem and agreed to replace it, after I sent it back, etc. Even though they knew I downloaded software with a fatal flaw, they made no attempt to contact me, even though they had my email address and phone number.
Less than a month after I received the replacement product, it died. It simply refused to power up. The rep told me to try several steps, such as holding the power switch down for ten seconds [not mentioned in the manual, etc], but that did not work. The second time I connected the machine to the computer, but not the first, it started up. The rep said I had a "loose connection." I said I wanted a reliable replacement device without a loose connection, but he refused to authorize it. I am now looking at Tom-Toms.
In short, if you want a marginal product with abysmal support, Magellan's got a deal for you.
2010-04-13
By Alicia Sanchez
If you need a great gps for this price range this is it. I got it because it was on cnets best gps list. IT IS GREAT.
2010-04-05
By N. Wynn (Wisconsin USA)
I have used this GPS for only a couple of months but I was able to turn it on plug it in and go. It gets me where I want to go without any problems. There are features I haven't used yet so I can't comment on those but putting in an address and getting mapped is pretty simple.
2010-04-04
By Clyde M. Dickerson Jr.
Bought this unit as a first time user of a GPS. Really looking forward to using it the following week end on a trip to FL from MI. Used it around home a few days just to get the feel of the processes. Unfortunately, when I tried to update the system on line through a Magellan website as stated in the manual the program froze and the GPS wouldn't upload past the start screen. I contacted Magellan by phone and they were very courteous and confident they could help but after a short time they learned nothing could be done except send it to them for repair or replacement without charge. Timing was an issue due to my trip start date so contacted the seller, Amazon.com. They allowed me to return the item for a refund without cost including postage for the return. Nothing but satisfied with my treatment by customer service and the promptness of her response to me. Took the trip with a borrowed GPS from family and was really happy with the invention. If I had it to do again I would have made the purchase with more lead time to my departure date to cover for such a problem.
2010-04-02
By LONZ
Bought new unit. When I tried to update the software over the internet, unit froze. After discussing with Magellan customer service, sent it to Tennessee for repair/replacement. Unit I got back was a refurbished unit even though I never used the original. Although it was refurbished, it looked new. The navigation part works great and has a lot of good features. When I use other features, it often gets to a point where the "go back" button does not work and you have to turn the unit off and start over. Software fixes so that (1) updates could be made without the unit freezing (2) the "go back " button would always work, would make this an outstanding product.
Images Product
Buy Magellan RoadMate 1470 4.7-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar