Senin, 01 Februari 2010

Kingston 8 GB SDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SD4/8GB Reviews

Kingston 8 GB SDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SD4/8GB Reviews
Other products by Kingston H. Corporation Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 51 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Amazon.com Product Description

8GB SDHC Class 4 Flash Card
Kingston Technology's Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) memory card is designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other high-resolution image recording devices.

With an 8 GB capacity, the SDHC card offers larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. With a Class 4 rating, the card delivers a minimum data transfer rate of 4 MB per second for optimum performance with SDHC devices.

For added reliability and durability, this solid-state SDHC memory card is built of nonvolatile memory components and has no moving parts that could wear out or break. Although identical in size to today's standard SD card, the new SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices such as cameras and camcorders. Fully compliant with the new Secure Digital Association 2.00 specification, this memory card is backed with a lifetime limited warranty.

Technical Details

- Lifetime
- 100% Tested for Reliability
- Free Technical Support
- Easy to Follow Installation Instructions
- Designed to Meet or Exceed Industry Standards for Performance and Reliability
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Fre Gift" 2010-01-31
By D. J. Heath (Wayzata, MN USA)
Received this free with the purchase of Canon PowerShot AS1100 IS Camera. It does it's job and is readable. Need I say more!

Customer Buzz
"No failures in over 20 years of using Kingston Memory" 2010-01-31
By David E. Lusk (Traphill, NC usa)
I have been using Kingston memory products for over 20 years and have never had a memory related failure. It doesn't get any better than that.

Customer Buzz
"Perfect item" 2010-01-31
By Mike Devos
The 8 Gb SDHC card is a very good choice ( price/quality is OK ) .
Works prima with my Panasonic ZS3 camera. Even speed is OK ( but there are better - more expensive - cards !.

Customer Buzz
"Pleased with the purchase" 2010-01-31
By Rob (NYC)
I got this card for use with a HMC-150 Pro Camcorder. Was a little worried about the name and the speed, as Kingston is no longer considered the top. But it has worked flawlessly for me. My only complaint is that since it is a Class 4 it takes notably longer to read the video off of it than the Class 6es that I usually use, but that's not a big deal for the money saved. I will buy this again.

Customer Buzz
"Great Value for mp3 storage" 2010-01-31
By Dave Crouch (Ohio)
I bought this card at about $9 from amazon for mp3 storage. I've only used it in the deicated SD slot on my Lenovo T61p laptop and my Garmin Nuvi 780( I use the mp3 player feature on long trips). I have had no issues with this card.


Images Product

Read more Kingston 8 GB SDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SD4/8GB

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar