Rabu, 04 November 2009

Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch for EOS-1V/1VHS, EOS-3, EOS-D2000, D30, D60, 1D, 1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II,III, EOS-1Ds Mark II,III, EOS-10D, 20D, 30D,40D, 50D, 5D

Buy Cheap Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch for EOS-1V/1VHS, EOS-3, EOS-D2000, D30, D60, 1D, 1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II,III, EOS-1Ds Mark II,III, EOS-10D, 20D, 30D,40D, 50D, 5D


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Remote switch is useful to prevent camera shake for super telephoto shots, macrophotography, and bulb exposures. The RS-80N3 remote switch works just like a shutter button, enabling halfway or complete pressing. It also has a shutter-release lock.

Compatible Products: EOS 10D,EOS 1D ,Mark II N,EOS 1V,EOS 20D,EOS 20Da,EOS 3,EOS 30D,EOS 40D,EOS 50D,EOS 5D,EOS D30,EOS D60,EOS-1D,EOS-1D MARK II,EOS-1D Mark III,EOS-1Ds,EOS-1Ds MARK II,EOS-1Ds Mark III
Readmore

Technical Details

- Prevent camera shake for super telephoto shots, macrophotography, and bulb exposures
- Works just like a shutter button, enabling halfway or complete pressing
- Shutter-release lock
- 2.6-foot (80 centimeter) cable; See product description for compatible cameras
- For EOS-1V/1VHS, EOS-3, EOS-D2000, D30, D60, 1D, 1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II,III, EOS-1Ds Mark II,III, EOS-10D, 20D, 30D,40D, 50D, 5D
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "It Just Works." 2009-10-23
By Jack Blanke
Although I don't use the RS-80N3 much of the time, there is no substitute for a remote switch when using a tripod for portrait work, fireworks, etc. I stuck with Canon because I haven't been disappointed yet with any Canon item I've bought. It costs a few more bucks than its knock-off counterparts, but I felt it was worth it to stay with a brand that has worked for me. This remote does what it is supposed to do and it is comfortable to the grip. I would recommend it without hesitation. Amazon did it's usual good job of getting it to me quickly.

Customer Buzz
 "Because You Need It" 2009-10-09
By Della M. Robinson
OK, no idea why the price is [...] for this. I plaid 25 for my Nikon MCDC2 remote that is excactly the same as this and I thought that was to much. The handle is a bit larger which I like, but dislike the "flex" in the plastic. also the cord is about 2 inches shorter than my Nikon remote.



Besides that it does what it suppose to do and should last a while with normal use. Though would not say strong build, I don't think it will break to easily even though it is all plastic. I do recommend this product, as I think a remote is essential to any photo set-up, but c'mon they really should just include it with the camera. They pay what a buck, if, that to make it? Atleast drop the price to 10 or so for us, who already paid out a fortune for your camera.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch" 2009-09-16
By Katie (SC, USA)
This is my second purchase of this product. The first was ruined by sand at the beach after having worked without problem for years. Have had no problem otherwise, it works just fine and I would not consider taking a macro photograph without it. While I was waiting for delivery I had to use the time delay on my camera and boy is that a waste of time. With this you hit the button and your picture is taken without shake. I wish the cord was a bit longer but it has not really been a problem.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch" 2009-08-17
By C. Moore
If you use any of the associated Canon cameras you already know the value of a remote switch. I like to use natures soft light which usually means using lower shutter speeds or higher ISO's, which I prefer not to use if possible. Avoid shakey stills.

Customer Buzz
 "Very effective tool." 2009-08-05
By Don Nieman (Buffalo, NY USA)
It works great; the remote does exactly what I wanted it to do. I started taking long exposure shots and found that holding the shutter release for 2 or more minutes became tedious. This Remote Switch works as advertised. I especially like the feature that allows you to keep the shutter depressed without holding the release button on the remote. Once you press the button you can slide the release button forward and it will hold the position until you select to release it. I have taken 6 minute exposures and this feature really came in handy.



Once I began using the remote I found that it was effective not only in the long exposure shots but in many of my architectural, landscape and portrait shots. Standing back from the camera and viewing "outside the view finder" and more than the "Live View" helps me better compose the shot. The remote is very effective in those situations.



Seems like the construction is solid enough, it easily connects to the remote outlet on my Canon 50D.



The only drawback is you are tied to a wire. Also, it might have been nice for Canon to supply a little bag or case in which to store the switch. The wireless remote might be my move up.




Images Product

Buy Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch for EOS-1V/1VHS, EOS-3, EOS-D2000, D30, D60, 1D, 1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II,III, EOS-1Ds Mark II,III, EOS-10D, 20D, 30D,40D, 50D, 5D Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar