Senin, 02 November 2009

Canon ES71II Lens Hood for EF 50mm f/1.4 SLR Lens

Buy Cheap Canon ES71II Lens Hood for EF 50mm f/1.4 SLR Lens


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Specially designed Lens Hood for the CANON EF 50MM f/1.4 Lens (CAN 50MM/1.4USM)/ Prevents glare and unwanted lens flare
Readmore

Technical Details

- Compatible with: EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Better then expected" 2009-10-11
By AH (CA, USA)
Like many of you, I looked all over the internet in order to find a hood for my 50mm 1.4. As you all know, they range in price by a lot. I finally broke down and decided to get the canon brand, which was also the most expensive. The whole time I was thinking to myself, why am I paying 30 bucks for a piece of plastic. I must say that when I got the hood, I was mildly surprised that it wasn't just a formed piece of plastic. The inside is lined with felt and the construction feels good. Now is it worth the 30 bucks? Well, maybe not quite, that is why I gave it 4 stars. However I was impressed that it does look and feel in person more then what I'd imagine I'd get if I bought the 10 dollar generic one. I have it on my lens and it looks great and helps to protect the lens too.

Customer Buzz
 "Does not come off my lens" 2009-09-14
By Ian Medina (NYC)
I love this hood so much that I don't bother with the lens cap. I bought a knockoff hood prior to this purchase and its totally not the same. The velvet flocking on the inside of the hood is great for collecting dust that would normally go unto the lens.

Customer Buzz
 "Great lens hood" 2009-09-12
By Recty (Anchorage, AK USA)
There isn't a lot to say about a hood... either it does what it needs to or it doesn't.



This hood does what it is designed to do. I haven't had to deal with a single lens flare in a picture and I do a lot of high light outside photography. Also, the hood is small which I appreciate, it doesn't make the lens feel too long and cumbersome.



I would definitely purchase this hood again if I lost or broke my original.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon Lens Hood" 2009-09-04
By D. Wiegand
This product is over priced. I would recommend that you purchase a Lens Hood from a secondary market manufacturer.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Product, Great Design, Good Build Quality" 2009-08-05
By Chris F. (lv, nv)
PROS

====

1. Fits the EF 50mm F1.4 perfectly!

2. Fits on reverse for storage

3. Made of High quality plastic

4. Has a felt lining inside...nice touch



CONS

====

1. TOO much money! Probably cost Canon $5 to produce this.





Conclusion

==========

This product is fantastic. Did I pay too much for it? Maybe, but I'm not upset considering what it accomplishes and the fact that I'm potentially protecting my $400 lens should it be dropped.



In short, I paid $30 on the Canon Brand ($10-15 too much) to make sure that it fits properly and lasts for the life of the lens.





Well worth it...I would have given 5 stars if this cost under $20 like it should!


Images Product

Buy Canon ES71II Lens Hood for EF 50mm f/1.4 SLR Lens Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar