Rabu, 04 November 2009

Canon BCI-3e/BCI-6 Cartridges and Glossy Photo Paper Combo Pack (4479A292)

Buy Cheap Canon BCI-3e/BCI-6 Cartridges and Glossy Photo Paper Combo Pack (4479A292)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Canon BCI-3e & BCI-6 w/GP-502 (50 Sheets) (4479A292)
Readmore

Technical Details

- Lower profile of FINE Cartridge for east replacement
- Generation Green: Environmentally conscious products with the next generation in mind
- 100% recycle paper board packaging
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Satisfied Customer" 2009-08-30
By Roy M. Waters (Quincy Fl)
I have tried buying refilled cartridges before to save money. It never works. Always buy new manufactured cartridges. Canon's is always very good.

Customer Buzz
 "Not Canon Ink" 2009-06-30
By Margaret M. Hueske (Reading, Pa)
I just received two of these today. Upon opening the plain, grey plastic pouches, I was very disappointed to find non-Canon cartridges. In fact, the cartridges had no supplier or manufacturer information on them at all. $42 is rather steep for "compatible" cartridges, so back they are going. At least I had no problems with Amazon's customer service. I am getting a full refund and prepaid return shipping. I don't know if this is just a glitch, but I would be wary of them.

Customer Buzz
 "Good deal from Amazon" 2009-05-26
By Reverie (Memphis, TN)
I've used generic ink cartridges before, and I think they ended up costing me more than actually saving any money. The generic brands would clog up my printer, and with all the ink wasted in "cleaning" the print heads I never did use enough of the generic ink for actual printing to make the trouble worth it. Mind you, I've used 3 of the top generic brands, and nothing has come close to actual Canon ink. The generic ink might seem to work great at first, but over time you'll notice the difference.



With this combo pack, you save more per cartridge. Even without the photo paper, this is still a good deal on ink. I do a lot of graphic intensive projects, so I go through printer ink rapidly. I only use Canon ink now.

Customer Buzz
 "Ink" 2009-05-14
By W. A. W (Leeds, Alabama)
The price was good. My only complaint was a broken clip on the large black cartridge. It works even though the clip is broke. Canon ink has always worked better than the off brands. You get a more crisp result.

Customer Buzz
 "Paper is a bonus" 2009-04-16
By Robert J. Steenson (Iowa)
This would be a great price for the ink alone compared to buying individual cartridges. Throw in the paper and it's even better. I've found the best photo printing results using Canon ink and Canon photo paper together in my Pixma 4000 printer.


Images Product

Buy Canon BCI-3e/BCI-6 Cartridges and Glossy Photo Paper Combo Pack (4479A292) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar