Buy Low Price From Here Now
DM-100 Directional Stereo Microphone for the VIXIA HF10 and VIXIA HF100 Camcorders. Compatible with the: VIXIA HF S10 Dual Flash Memory, VIXIA HF20 Dual Flash Memory, VIXIA HF100 Flash Memory, VIXIA HG20 Hard Disk Drive
Readmore
Technical Details
- Stereo hi-fi AudioSee more technical details
By K. Alexander
I love this mic! I definitely needed it for a long time since I use it to film my favorite band Avelynn. I had to play around with it and I have to say that it's WAY BETTER than the built-in microphone. I can hear everything from my feet walking on the leaves to my CD boom box really clear even when it's windy. I definitely recommend having this mic especially if want your sound matching the picture more perfectly!
By Carl Jarrett
Works good. Improves sound quality of recordings. It has a switch on it that gives you a choice of three settings and with almost no instructions you have to experiment with it a little to find the best one for various situations, but you would probably need to do this anyway. It is a good quality product and works good - a little pricey - thin on instructions - but still I highly recommend it.
By Gene R. Beley (Stockton, CA)
I'm filming a lot from boats. This DM-100 mike accomplished my mission to cut down or eliminate wind sounds using the wind sock over the mike. It also works well for indoor and outdoor interviews with my tapeless Canon HF10 camcorder.
By ChrisInCali (Westlake, CA USA)
This mic is okay, and unfortunately that's about it. It looks ridiculous, it feels incredibly cheap and flimsy, and it records semi-decent sound. The biggest problem I personally have with this mic is that it's essentially crippled by begin limited to the "mini hotshoe." What's the point? Why didn't Canon include the option to have an external jack so you could use it as a boom/over-head/portable off cam mic? Why does it have to be permanently restricted to the hotshoe of a super select few Canon video cameras? It doesn't even work with the hotshoe of the Canon DSLRs capable of HD video like the 5D mark II and 7D.
Also, the mic just looks so cheap. Really, I wouldn't care about this so much if it wasn't for the fact that it looks cheap because it is cheap. It feels like if the wind blew hard enough that the thing could snap right off of my HF100's hotshoe. Ultimately this mic does what you'd would expect... record higher quality audio than the on-board mic, but that's it. The Rode mic will do that, and has better build quality, more versatility, and looks so much nicer.
By Edgar Gonzalez (San Diego, CA)
My wife and I were looking for a good digital camera to document our kids' performances in school choir and band. I initially bought and used an HDD (hard disk drive) JVC Everio digital camera for a while. It was good but then I decided to go High Definition and chose the AVCHD Canon Vixia HF100 (SD memory card). There is no way you can compare the quality of video and sound between the JVC Everio and the Canon Vixia. They are on two different levels. I was very impressed with the Vixia's high definition quality and stereo sound. Canon had just come out with the DM-100 telescopic microphone with the "fuzzy" cover since the Vixia's hot shoe was specific to the Vixia. My wife and I noticed a huge difference when using the DM-100 telescopic microphone. We usually video from a long distance and there are instances when we video the marching band during parades or during band performances at school games. We have noticed the digital camera's built-in microphone does well but picks up whatever people say or yell when they are right next to you. The telescopic microphone does not pick up these nearby sounds. We've had people yell and scream while the band plays and these sounds were not picked up. The band's performance was recorded flawlessly. I'm so happy with the Vixia HF100 (SD memory card slot) that I decided to buy a Canon Vixia HF10 (built-in 16gb memory and sports an additional SD memory expansion card slot). I just found out Amazon was selling the DM-100 microphone at this great price and bought it. I've been so happy with the first DM-100 telescopic microphone that I know I would have regretted not buying this second one for my new Vixia HF10. This DM-100 microphone's ability to change from shotgun, 90 or 180 degree coverage is very handy. I only wish I had run across this price when I bought the first microphone :-(
Images Product
Buy Canon 2591B002 DM-100 Directional Stereo Microphone for HF/HG Series Camcorders Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar