Selasa, 10 November 2009

Brand New Canon Digital Camera Lithium-Ion Replacement NB-5L Battery

Buy Cheap Brand New Canon Digital Camera Lithium-Ion Replacement NB-5L Battery


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Our batteries will ensure optimum performance saving you time and money. This battery is made specifically for your camera and to meet or exceed the original manufacturer specifications. You can rely on our battery expertise and your camera can rely on our batteries to keep it powered up and connected
Readmore

Technical Details

- Battery type: NI-MH.
- No memory loss effect.
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life
- Compatible Battery: Canon NB-5L
- Compatible Model: Canon Digital Ixus 800 IS / IXY Digital 800 IS / PowerShot SD700 IS
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Great battery" 2009-11-05
By J. Titus (CALI)
I love this battery, it only cost me a few bucks and it lasts a long time!

Customer Buzz
 "Worth the price" 2009-09-11
By Stewart Rissley
These are worth the price, so get a few, Life is about half as OEM, but worth it

Customer Buzz
 "Nice Product." 2009-08-22
By S. Motquin (Huntsville, AL)
Now I have a spare battery, when one is in the camera the other is on the charger. I never miss a moment.

Customer Buzz
 "Excellent Spare!" 2009-08-16
By Susie (Tampa, FL)
Going on vacation you never know when you'll have time to recharge the camera batteries...with a spare battery at such a cheap price I never had to worry about it! I got every shot and every foot of video!

Customer Buzz
 "Good Price, Not Near The Capacity Of Official Canon Batteries" 2009-07-15
By K. Kasten (Frisco, TX USA)
It does the work it needs to as a backup, but it has no where near the capacity that an official Canon battery would have.


Images Product

Buy Brand New Canon Digital Camera Lithium-Ion Replacement NB-5L Battery Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar