Buy Low Price From Here Now
Compatible with Battery : Canon BP-511, BP-511A, BP-508, BP-512, BP-514, Compatible with Model: EOS 5D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 300D, D60, Digital Rebel, PowerShot G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, Pro 1, Pro 90, Pro 90 IS, ZR-10, ZR-20, ZR-25, ZR-25MC, ZR-30, ZR-30MC, ZR-40, ZR-45MC, ZR-50MC, ZR-60, ZR-65MC, ZR-70MC, ZR-80, ZR-85, ZR-90
Readmore
Technical Details
- Brand New non-OEM Charger. Slim and portable design. Smart LED charging status indicator.- Voltage: 100V - 240V. UL & CE listed. AC/DC output for both home and travel use.
- Collapsible plug on the back of wall charger. Built in battery protection and fault detection.
- High performance fully automatic charger designed to quickly and safely charge digital camera and camcorder battery. Car charger adapter included.
- The charger is for charging your battery only. It does not work as AC adapter for your digital camera or camcorder. sku:camcha038
See more technical details
By Camera Connoiseur (Ohio)
Had Two Canon Cameras but only one original Canon Charger. Bought your replacement and it is "A-1". As good as the factory model but with added convenience of ability to charge while driving a car. Price was great and I am a satisfied customer.
By computer geek (Virginia)
Do not buy this product. I never got any cheap and unreliable product before. It broke into flame only after 2 minutes of charging. Imagine you are not there, your house might be gone too! I was so shock when I heard some pop pop sounds from that device, and smoke came out, then flame came out. Very quick I jumped to the socket and unplugged it. I have read many stories about cheap chargers, and cheap batteries got burned, but never experience one until now.
I wrote to Amazon and warned them do not sponsor stuffs selling from this merchant or else they will get sued by consumers.
For short, from now on I will never buy cheap products made in China anymore. Is is not worth my saving.
By S. Ong (Queens, New York)
Though it feels a little plasticky and hollow, it does what it's supposed to do. I guess just take extra care of it and don't drop it or step on it. The body doesn't feel too solid from what I can tell. I really can't complain for the price I've paid and for the convenience it offers. The car charger option is really a big plus. A lot of times I find myself recharging on my way to an event.
If you have more than two batteries and you need an extra charger, get ones of these.
By D. SURELL (Tor, CA)
It took 2 weeks for regular shipment in Tor. the charger was able to do the job for both original batt and aftermarket batt. I'm glad.
By David Rivers (MAYNARD, MA United States)
THIS IS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMENDED, I TRAVEL ALOT AND WHEN I NEEDED THE BATTERY TO BE CHARGED THE RAPID BATTERY CHARGER AND BATTERY WORKED GREAT! I AM VERY HAPPY THAT I PURCHASED THIS AND I GOT A REALLY GOOD DEAL ON IT
Images Product
Buy Brand New Canon Bp-511, Bp-511a, Bp-508, Bp-512, Bp-514 Camera & Camcorder Battery Home Travel Rapid Charger with Car Adapter Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar