Buy Low Price From Here Now
Sony DVM60PRL MiniDV Tape 60min Premium 10 Packs
Sony "Premium" Series MiniDV Cassette. Metal evaporated tape. Diamond-Like Carbon coating protective layer improves durability and helps prevent shedding and drop out.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Model:Sony DVM60PRL Mini DV Tape- Manufacturer:Sony
- Mfr Part #:DVM60PRL (Formerly DVM60PR, DVM60PR3)
- Media Type:Mini DV
- Length:60 minute
See more technical details
By ReelTimeGirl (San Diego, CA USA)
I use these Mini DV Tapes for my Canon Vixia HV30 camera. I don't re-use the cassettes so I wind up going through a lot of tape and so I'm always looking for a good price. This set was it as buying in the store would have cost a whole lot more.
By R. Strain (Florida)
Come on Amazon this is classic bait and switch. You guys need to crack down on this.
By R. Krohn (Pennsylvania, USA)
10 pack of MiniDV's. Only thing is they are packaged so darn well they are hard to get out of the wrappers!
By Daniel Lofgren
They're miniDV tapes. In a package. Good value. Good price. I always go Sony. Never let me down. Buy em. I did. Peace.
Images Product
Buy Sony DVM60PRL Mini DV Tape 60min Premium Data Cartridge 10 Packs Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar