Buy Low Price From Here Now
Made expressly for a pro compact point-and-shoot, the G-Res 10 protects with ease and style. Its lean profile and well-padded interior is the perfect blend of modern design and dependable protection. Useful features include: single-flap design for quick access; removable, adjustable shoulder strap; Sliplock tab; buckle closure; abrasion and water-resistant fabric.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Quick access single flap design allows one-handed simple access to camera or small accessories- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap for variety of carrying options
- Sliplock tab allows pouch to attach to any Sliplock compatible belt or product
- Sturdy, smooth buckle offers secure closure
- Water-resistant outer fabric protects against moisture and abrasion
See more technical details
By Julian Korek
A good all round bag - would benefit from a small pocket to keep spare sd cards
By A. Tekkam (USA)
The camera fits in the pouch, allright, but the one major hassle that I found with the pouch is that it does not have any pockets to store extra memory cards, batteries, etc... and I almost want to return the pouch.
By Christine Pincince (Fort Walton Beach, FL USA)
a small pocket on the back would have been so easy to add and i wouldn't have to carry the extra cards and battery in my purse. not cool.
By Jason Reaume (Royal Oak, MI United States)
I bought this pouch for my Olympus 35RC (film) camera. It just barely fits with a UV filter on it and no lens cap. Yep you can't carry really anything but the camera but that's okay, put film in your pocket and call it a day. It's secure on a belt. You'll look like a tool walking around with this pouch because there's a black brick around your waist. Still better than wearing a fanny pack though... I usually use it when I ride my bike and shoot. It's better and faster than putting the camera in your pocket.
By Edward Zukowski (cibolo, texas United States)
Bought this for my G10. It does just what I want it to. Small, compact, protects my G10. Very nice.
Images Product
Buy Lowepro G-Res 10 Camera Pouch (Black) Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar