Buy Low Price From Here Now
This mini rapid charger from CTA plugs directly into your wall outlet and charges your digital camera batteries in approximately 60-90 minutes. Its unique flat pin, foldable design allows easy storage and makes it the most compact battery charger on the market. Features include:; Foldable flat pin for easy storage; Slim, lightweight design; Smart charging LED indicator; Automatically turns to trickle charge after fully charged; Auto switching power voltage from 110V-240V AC; Constant voltage and current charging; Output short circuit and electronic shock protection; Can connect with home/car adapter; Includes universal 110-240V AC power source, European plug, and a car adapter; For use with the Canon NB-4L digital camera battery
Readmore
Technical Details
- Includes universal 110-240V AC power source, European plug, and a car adapter- Auto switching power voltage from 110V-240V AC
- Foldable flat pin for easy storage
- Smart charging LED indicator
- Automatically turns to trickle charge after fully charged
See more technical details
By Michael Fay (Massachusetts)
I was looking for a battery charger on-line and stumbled across this very low cost model. The original model replacement cost was between about $25 to $40.00. This inexpensive model works for my needs and does a fine job of recharging the camera battery. It's simple, inexpensive and a great value for the money. I have experienced no problems using it (although I have not yet tried it in my car).
I am very pleased at the value of this charger device and would recommend to to other value shoppers.
By S. Giha
Bought it at an excelent price and did the job. Simple and straight forward. What more can you ask for?
By Viggy (Punta Gorda, FL)
Great product. Purchased it for our daughter. Her Canon factory charger died after a power surge. Liked it so much we kept it and gave our daughter the Canon charger we had for our digital camera. Constructed well and the car charger is a handy addition. Highly recommend.
By Bill J. Collins (THE O.C. CA USA)
Works great and is a better design then the original one. The original one cost 40. This is the way to go.
By Nicole C. (California, USA)
The charger works, but the battery doesn't seem to last as long as when I use the Canon charger. I use it in a pinch, but I went in search of another Canon charger after receiving this product and seeing the result.
Images Product
Buy CTA MR-NB4L Mini Battery Charger for Canon NB-4L Battery Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar