Jumat, 23 Oktober 2009

Canon PG-50 Black FINE Ink Cartridge-High Capacity

Buy Cheap Canon PG-50 Black FINE Ink Cartridge-High Capacity


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Exceptional Quality, Remarkable Durability
Readmore

Technical Details

- Black, high-capacity PG-50 FINE Ink Cartridge
- Smudge resistant
- Resists smearing caused by highlighters
- Pigment ink formulation for long lasting prints
- Compatible with a wide range of Canon PIXMA printers
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Black Ink" 2009-09-11
By C. Harr
Works grea. I've purchased these for over a year now and have had no issues.

Customer Buzz
 "Good company to do business with" 2009-08-04
By Carl De Prima (NH USA)
They have low prices on the brand name ink and deliver it in a timely fashion

Customer Buzz
 "Way more printing with bigger catridge and cheaper" 2009-07-15
By Patricia D. Desantis
So glad I found this item at the price I did. Was paying the same for a 40 cartridge or sometimes almost as much for a 30, our Walmart here has horrible selection and is always running out. So I'll be getting my printer supplies here from now on.

Customer Buzz
 "canon pg-50 cartridge black" 2009-06-26
By Diane Delpy
came very fast, good price and sadly (because much more expensive!) so much better than non canon brand!

Customer Buzz
 "Will only ever buy canon ink" 2009-06-22
By P. Livingston (Scottsdale, AZ, U.S.A.)
I've tried countless alternative brands of inks for my printer, and I ended up back to the original factory product. Target seems to have these at the best prices. Quality ink at a decent price, and never a problem with the computer chip they put in the cartridge, which is often the trouble with the other brands of ink.


Images Product

Buy Canon PG-50 Black FINE Ink Cartridge-High Capacity Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar