Rabu, 21 Oktober 2009

Canon NB-5L Battery Pack for Canon SD700IS, SD790IS series Digital Cameras

Buy Cheap Canon NB-5L Battery Pack for Canon SD700IS, SD790IS series Digital Cameras


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Avoid the lost priceless moments due to your only battery going dead / Replacement lithium-ion battery for Canon Powershot SD700 Digital Cameras
Readmore

Technical Details

- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- 1120 mAh capacity
- Up to 700 images from a single charge
- Weighs 0.88 ounces
- For the Canon PowerShot SD700
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Canon NB-5L Battery for Canon camera" 2009-09-29
By Jules02 (Colorado Springs, CO)
I purchased a Canon camera a couple of years ago and a Canon battery came with it. I bought a couple of generic brand batteries to use as backup. After a very short time, the generic brand batteries would only keep a charge for about ten minutes or less. Having learned my lesson, I purchased this additional Canon NB-5L battery for my backup. It holds a long charge and is very reliable. Don't waste your money on generic brands like I did, buy the name brand.

Customer Buzz
 "Awesome backup battery" 2009-09-07
By L. Ryffel (AUBURN, AL)
Lasts just as long as the original battery that came with my camera, which is about 3-7 days of heavy picture taking, so long as you're responsible and turn off the camera between shots. For "normal" point and shoot, i could see this lasting a month without a recharge.

Customer Buzz
 "Speedy delivery" 2009-06-14
By Marilyn Ho (New York)
Prompt acknowledgement of order and delivered expeditiously as promised. No hassle involved! Would recommend to others and would do business again!

Customer Buzz
 "Does the job. Well!" 2009-06-09
By MMK (New Jersey)
This is the original Battery pack from Cannon, as opposed to many of the alternatives available. This is my second replacement battery for an 890IS. I lost my first spare at a party and bought this one as a replacement. I later found the lost battery after it had gone through a wash and dry cycle in a pant pocket! It still works just as well as before. Great product!!



The only reason for not buying one of the alternatives was the fact that most of the alternatives seemed to have at least a few negative reviews and for the cost difference I did not want to get into a "situation", however low the probability.



Customer Buzz
 "One reliable battery!" 2009-05-14
By Smitty (Moline, IL)
I have tried the cheaper non-Canon brand batteries from several manufactures and none of them last very long. They all do well for the first 5 to 6 charges, but from then on they loose their charge quickly. However, with a true Canon battery it stays reliable for years. This has been true for all the different versions of the Canon batteries that I use. So I only buy Canon these days because they are cheaper in the long run. They just can't be beat!


Images Product

Buy Canon NB-5L Battery Pack for Canon SD700IS, SD790IS series Digital Cameras Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar