Minggu, 18 Oktober 2009

Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Body Only)

Buy Cheap Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Body Only)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Canon's new EOS Rebel T1i is packed with features, both refined and new. In addition to its admirable performance with an all-new 15.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating, and compatibility with the EOS System of lenses and Speedlites, the EOS Rebel T1i adds remarkable Full HD video capture at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. An HDMI port allows for quick connections to high definition TVs and monitors for easy viewing of your stills and video. The entire operation is simple and easy even if you are a beginner. You'll have uncompromised EOS Digital performance with power and flexibility right in the palm of your hand. Exposure Control - Program AE (Shiftable), Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Depth-of-field AE, Full auto, Full auto, Programmed image control mode, Manual exposure, E-TTL II autoflash program AE ISO Speed - ISO 100-3200 (in 1-stop increments), H1 - 6400 H2 - 12800; Basic Zone modes - ISO 100-3200 set automatically Retractable, auto pop-up flash - E-TTL II autoflash Full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution with HDMI output for HD viewing of stills and video Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video Auto Lighting Optimizer for superior highlight-shadow control Wide range ISO setting 100-3200 (ISO expansion - 6400, 12800) Creative Auto goes a step beyond auto allowing control over frequently-changed settings Lens Mount - Canon EF mount (compatible with over 60 Canon EF/EF-S lenses and most EOS System accessories) Battery Type - Rechargeable Battery LP-E5 Dimensions (WxHxD) - 5.1 x 3.8 x 2.4 in./128.8 x 97.5 x 61.9mm Weight - 16.9oz. /480g (body only)
Readmore

Technical Details

- New 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Body only; lenses sold separately
- Full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution; HDMI output
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD; Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video
- Capture images and video to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "A great bargain for the price!" 2009-10-15
By G. F. THOMAS (Lebanon,mo)
I purchased this camera for the video content as it comes in very handy on some occasions when you do not have time to run back and get your camcorder.

After using it a few times I have began to like several features on it better than my 50D. I really like the placement of the power switch,and how you can just switch form video to stills with the push of a button instead of going through a menu looking for the video switch over. Since I already had Canon lens the Rebel T1i fit right in. Not only in features and quality of photos but in size and weight and price. The video is outstanding also.

So if you are looking for a beginners SLR or a backup SLR I think it would be a no brainer to purchase the Rebel T1i!

Customer Buzz
 "Review for the non-newbies" 2009-10-15
By Peter J. Chon (San Diego, CA USA)
I'll tell you - when my wife first gave me the okay to upgrade from my Rebel Xti, I didn't know whether to hug her or take her to the hospital. Then came the greatest question of all time - which one?



Luckily, all options were available to me since the 7D had already shipped. My budget was $3K so, cost (to some extent) wasn't a issue. So began my journey.



I looked at the following camera bodies:



1. Canon 5D Mark II - Too pricey. Bulky and can't use my 10-22 EF-S UWA.

2. Canon 5D - Can't use my 10-22 EF-S UWA.

3. Canon 7D - Great camera w/ Video, APS-C sensor, two (count em TWO) Digic4 processor, 100% coverage pentaprism viewfinder, totally upgraded AF system, it Brand Spankin NEW!

4. Canon 50D - This camera was obsolete as soon as it was introduced. No thanks.

5. Canon T1i - What's with the stupid name? (Thanks Agassi, jerk.) Same sensor as 50D, Video, 920K screen, light weight, more $$ leftover for lenses.

6. Nikon D700 - Too pricey, control are too difficult to learn (I'm sorry, but to me IT IS).

7. Nikon D300s - Too pricey for using APS-C sensor. Might as well get the 7D.

8. Nikon D5000 - Nice IQ, but no motor on body, 230K screen, swivel screen sucks.



* Also, Nikon is no doubt a great camera company, but I still prefer the different lenses available through Canon.



So, after two months of going back-and-forth between the 7D and T1i - I decided to pick the T1i and spend the extra $1k on the sweet new 100mm f2.8L IS macro. The more and more I think about it, more and more it becomes clear that camera's ability is pretty limited to the operator's talent & imagination. And since camera bodies don't hold their value so well, I figure I can upgrade to the 7D or 5D Mk2 in a couple of years at a fraction of the price.



This is what I had for the last 3 years:

Canon Rebel Xti, 18-55 kit lens, 10-22mm EF-S UWA, 50mm f1.8



This is what I have now:

Canon Rebel X1i, 18-55 IS kit lens (which is awesome), 10-22mm EF-S UWA, 50mm f1.8, 100mm f2.8L IS macro, 70-200mm f4L IS



I can say with confidence that I'm happy with my decision. Although the 7D might of given me bragging rights, I'd much rather have an L lens.

Customer Buzz
 "Awesome Camera!" 2009-10-15
By 2dogmom (USA)
This is my first SLR after owning/using a few Canon point-and-shoot cameras. I love it! The HD video is a great feature and it's a great camera for an amateur photog like me who just wants to get the best quality shots possible and have room to grow.



I plan on having this camera and enjoying its wonderful features and beautiful photos and video for many years to come. Great investment if your photos really matter to you (i.e. your kids, your pets, special occasions, vacations, etc.)



You won't be disappointed!

Customer Buzz
 "Great SLR!!" 2009-10-15
By Damascus boy (Stroudsburg, PA)
I rarely write reviews for anything I buy online, but for this camera it's a different story. This is an easy to use and very high quality SLR. The body is solid, does not feel cheap, but it is much lighter than you'd expect, which is a great plus when you have to carry it around. The supplied lens are of excellent quality and image stabilization makes a big difference.

I've had the opportunity to shoot with Nikon's D90, but the Canon 500D in my opinion is the better of the two. The functions are easy to navigate and very clear, the display is bright, has anti-glare and anti-scratch coating. The 1080p video capture is a great plus. If you're a novice or have some experience with SLR's, this camera is a perfect fit.

I've gone through a 2GB card which is full of beautiful pictures all taken with this Canon 500D.



I highly recommend it.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon T1i" 2009-10-14
By J. Thomas
Torn between this entry DSLR and the equivalent Nikon. Decided on this for the auto LCD shut-off, the slightly better pixel count. The rap on this camera is the noise factor after ISO 400. This is the rap on every camera. The pictures I have taken up to ISO 1200 are usable (with a little help from Photoshop. All and all a good DSLR. I am happy with purchase. Would recommend getting another battery and the Canon battery grip which offers an alternative placement on the shutter button.


Images Product

Buy Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Body Only) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar