Buy Low Price From Here Now
A snap-on cap for lenses specifying 58mm for filters and other attachments / Protects lens from dust, impact and scratches PIXMA MP610 PIXMA MP970 PIXMA MX850 PowerShot A530/SELPHY CP740 Combo SELPHY CP740 SELPHY CP760 SELPHY CP770 SELPHY CP780 SELPHY ES2 SELPHY ES3 SELPHY ES30
Readmore
Technical Details
- Size: 58mm- Protects lens from dust, impact and scratches
See more technical details
By Nathan Andersen (Florida)
I bought this as an accessory to my Canon VIXIA HFS10 - I know it doesn't really need a cap, since there's an automatic lens cover, but I use this as a cover for my filter.
I always like to keep a Tiffen 58mm UV Protection Filter on, both for the UV protection and to keep debris off the lens while I'm filming. Believe it or not, someone spit while I was filming once and the wind blew it right onto the lens. So now I always keep a UV filter on there, and then I like to keep this cap on the filter to protect it while it's in my bag.
This is a great cap. You couldn't ask for a better. It snaps on easily and stays on until I snap it off. Exactly what I wanted.
By Patrick Fava (Baltimore MD)
The Canon Lens caps that come with most of your lenses are highly effective for their purpose, they fit snug, and protect well. I have never had the cap fall off unintentionally.
The downfall of this (and most) canon lens caps are the release feature. When your lens is outfitted with its respective lens hood it becomes very difficult to snap the cap on the lens or filter. Unless you have a very wide and short hood on your lens, (like hoods for an ultra wide angle), one will always have problems quickly removing / adding the cap.
Sigma has designed the release of their lens caps as a center squeeze as opposed to canon's edge release. This is much more convenient and easier to use than canons system.
By sony
I lost the original cap and was desperately looking for the cap. When I got in the mail I was disappointed because it was not the exact one. But then as I found out, this was even better. It fits better and is more secure. It worked out even better for me!
By Tina Denali (Seattle, WA)
I recently lost my lens cap for my Cannon Rebel XTi. I was worried about buying this because so many reviewers said it didn't fit their Canon, but this cap fits my Rebel XTi perfectly. It's a perfect replacement for the lens cap that came with my camera.
If you've lost your lens cap on your Rebel XTi, get this lens as a replacement! :)
By Happy Mother (Florida)
I bought a Canon SX10 IS in January, which was my first big camera purchase after using a small Kodak P&S for five years. My only concern about the camera was that there was no way to protect the lens. After a lot of research and reading reviews, I found out a company called Lensmate makes an adapter. I ordered the adapter and a UV filter, to protect the lens of my camera. I forgot to order a lens cap for the filter though, and found this one on Amazon. It fits perfectly and works great! Very pleased!
Images Product
Buy Canon E-58U 58mm Snap-On Accessory Lens Cap Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar