Buy Low Price From Here Now
Designed for use with Canon PowerShot SD700 IS, SD800IS, SD850IS, SD900, SD950IS & SD870IS digital cameras, this genuine leather carrying case, leather hand strap, Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, and plastic-coated braided metal neck strap make it easy to take take your camera on the road.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Designed for use with the Canon PowerShot SD990IS, SD970IS, SD880IS, SD800IS, SD890IS, SD950IS, SD900, SD870IS, SD850IS and SD790IS digital cameras- Genuine leather carrying case
- Leather hand strap
- NB-5L Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Plastic-coated braided metal neck strap
See more technical details
By C. Schmidt (Traveling the USA in an RV)
I got this kit specifically for the spare battery. At the time, from Amazon, a canon brand battery cost ~$35 and this kit cost $30. So, no brainer to buy the kit so I could have a spare battery for less. :)
The case seemed to fit on my SD800, although very tight. The strap is hard and somewhat inflexible due to the wire running in it. I didn't like it. Since I only wanted the battery, I gave the other stuff away. I didn't use any of it for any amount of time.
So, depending on the pricing, if you need a spare battery this kit is a great deal. I'd keep my eye on the fluctuating prices and grab it when it's a good price deal.
By Edward Mah (San Bruno, CA)
Excellent protective case for the camera. Always can use the extra battery. Have not found a use for the strap yet since the strap that came with the camera works fine for me.
By R Kierski (Farmington, MN USA)
I bought the accessory kit because I needed a case an spare battery. The case is a bit snug for the SD990IS. The camera goes into the case alright, but it's rather tricky to get the camera back out. The case also doesn't have any compartments for extra cards or the extra battery. I ended up tossing this case and buying another one that's a bit bigger, and has pockets. Buying the accessory kit together was cheaper than buying the battery alone, so I think I got a good deal.
By Microman (Seattle, WA USA)
The battery is the most useful part of this kit.
Initially I wanted a case that would protect the screen from scratches when the camera was in my bag or pocket. This case is fairly thick and is just a bit too large to comfortably fit in my pocket. On my belt it also is a bit bulky and is constructed that way. It is very protective though of the camera and for backpack storage the case works great.
The laynard on the other hand is just bulky. When wearing around my neck it feels solid but again, when trying to put the camera in a pocket the laynard is so bulky that even without the case it doesn't comfortably fit in a pocket.
I would consider other cases for the camera and don't recommend the laynard at all.
By R. Venkataramani (Phila, PA)
I just needed a backup battery, but ended up buying this combo because they costed less than others that sold just the canon battery. Based on the pictures, I didn't expect the case to look good, but it was much better when it arrived. The fit is a bit tight for my 870 IS, so pulling the cam out needs a little more effort than I would like, but thats not too bad. The metal strap looks good too.
The battery works fine and all the accessories are original canon products. I am glad I got this combo.
Images Product
Buy Canon Digital Elph Accessory Kit for Canon SD990IS, SD970IS, SD880IS, SD800IS, SD890IS, SD950IS, SD900, SD870IS, SD850IS & SD790IS Digital Cameras Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar