Selasa, 20 Oktober 2009

Canon CB-2LW Battery Charger for NB-2L and NB2LH Batteries

Buy Cheap Canon CB-2LW Battery Charger for NB-2L and NB2LH Batteries


Buy Low Price From Here Now

The Canon CB-2LW Compact Battery Charger is designed to take full advantage of high-capacity rechargeable batteries. The CB-2LW has been specially designed to charge Canon NB-2L and NB-2LH batteries, and runs on 100-240 volts of AC power. Easy to use, this compact battery charger weighs only 2.4 ounces and measures 2.2 x 0.9 x 3.6 inches (W x D x H).
Readmore

Technical Details

- Allows you to take full advantage of high-capacity rechargeable batteries
- Specially designed to charge Canon NB-2L and NB-2LH batteries
- Easy to use; compact battery charger weighs only 2.4 ounces
- Measures 2.2 x 0.9 x 3.6 inches (W x D x H)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Stick with Canon brand" 2009-10-19
By Creatilize (Atlanta, GA)
Works great and like how compact it is. I leave it in the camera bag and love that I don't have to have to deal with cords or having a base sitting on the floor or taking up counter space. Have had trouble with off brands not seating properly and the battery either falling out or not maintaining contact for a charge.

Customer Buzz
 "Just what I needed" 2009-09-03
By R. Clark (GR, MI)
After leaving my charger for my Canon Rebel in a hotel room, this is just what I needed to charge my camera batteries.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon battery charger/ great deal" 2009-08-19
By Wacko (Hawaii)
My original battery charger mysteriously disappeared while it was packed in my suitcase during my recent travels on the airlines. When I returned home, I did a google search to find a replacement. The item is exactly as stated in their ad. Its is a genuine replacement item. I received it on schedule and the price great. The price varies with different sites so shop carefully. Some sites have a low price and later they phone you to say they are out of stock and attempt to switch you to a replacement (not genuine), so be careful. Its the old bait and switch technique that some sites use. I am very satisfied with the product and would not waste my time with generic chargers to save a few bucks. I would give this vendor five stars.

Customer Buzz
 "Reliable" 2009-08-07
By Ivan Christensen (Wenatchee, WA USA)
It is comforting to know I have the exact replacement for a product lost. Having a picture for comparison/identity was most helpful.

Customer Buzz
 "Quick shipment" 2009-07-17
By J. Woodhouse (Beverly, MA United States)
It was quick with no hassle. Very pleased. I would by from this vendor again.


Images Product

Buy Canon CB-2LW Battery Charger for NB-2L and NB2LH Batteries Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar