Kamis, 29 Oktober 2009

Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag (Black)

Buy Cheap Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag (Black)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Canon is a leader in professional business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems. By developing innovative, high-quality business solutions Canon makes it easy to create, manage, and share images and information better, faster, and more efficiently.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Designed to hold SLR digital cameras
- Hold up to two SLR camera bodies, three lenses, and accessories
- Padded, easy-access side pockets for extra memory cards
- Durable, water-repellent nylon exterior and weather-flap lid
- Inside dimensions measure 10.5 x 7.5 x 7 inches (WxHxD)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Great bag. holds my current gear." 2009-10-21
By Michael Magpantay (Southern California, USA)
Perfect for my current gear:

50D gripped

2 lens

Cleaning kit

Spare batteries

G10

Chargers



Still room for a flash too when I get one.



Love it!

Customer Buzz
 "great bag" 2009-10-04
By D. Tomczak
This bag has all kinds of room, I can't wait to fill it up with some brand new lenes, well built and all materials are first class, heck, I don't even own a Canon camera, but I sure like this bag!

Customer Buzz
 "Sturdy, roomy bag" 2009-09-23
By J. M. Dube (Maine)
The bottom of the bag is solid. We only have a camera, a flash, and one lense in it, but the sturdy, velcro fastened sections keep them firmly in place. There are roomy side pockets for lense filters, covers, and other misc. items needed for the camera. We still have space in the bag for two more lenses. I looked around at different items before buying this item here. Amazon had it for the best price. I would suggest if you are looking to get it as a gift and want the free shipping, to order it at least a month ahead to be assured you will get it on time. It's amazing how just a few dollars for shipping speeds up their processing.

Customer Buzz
 "review of cannon bag" 2009-09-13
By David A. Dudley
large but holds everything you need ,plus , good build ,worth the money

Customer Buzz
 "Canon Camera Bag" 2009-09-12
By Thomas L. Clark
I was looking for a bigger bag that would hold my EOS 5D body with one lens attached plus another lens and a flash. I have not only room for that in the main compartment plus the battery charger and spare batteries and various cables in the side pockets. This bag is well made and has heavy duty handles and hardware.


Images Product

Buy Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag (Black) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar