Senin, 12 Oktober 2009

Canon 104 Black Toner Cartridge

Buy Cheap Canon 104 Black Toner Cartridge


Buy Low Price From Here Now

The Cartridge 104 offers a Single Cartridge that combines all parts in one piece. The toner, drum, and development are all included to offer virtually maitenance free performance. The P Cartridge makes operating you Canon imageCLASS machine easy and keeps you productive. For the best in quality use Genuine Canon Toner.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Single cartridge system includes toner, drum, and development
- Compact and easy to install
- Produces 2,000 pages at 5% coverage
- Virtually maintenance-free performance
- Designed for use with imageCLASS MF4150 and Faxphone L120
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "No Complaints" 2009-10-05
By Peter Brain (Canada)
The product seems to be working fine with absolutely no quality issues. Not sure yet if the lifespan will be equal to the manufacturers replacement product, but so far I have no complaints and the price was right.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Product - Great Amazon Pricing" 2009-10-04
By Mike From Lincoln Park in Chicago (Chicago, IL USA)
I go through about 2 of the cartridges a year. I only use the Canon cartridge because I don't want any surprises with a generic cartridge.



Amazon's pricing with free shipping can't really be beat - and once again, I don't want to make a drama out of making a purchase so I bought it here on Amazon.



No surprises and no drama - let's be real, it is only a toner cartridge - so I keep it easy and buy the Canon cartridge for my Canon printer and buy it at amazon with free shipping for a fast no non-sense/no surprise transaction.

Customer Buzz
 "canon laser printer toner cartridge" 2009-09-20
By Marlene M. Norton (South Carolina)
Not just a compatible or a refill. The real thing by canon at the best price I could find. Free shipping.

Customer Buzz
 "Great purchase at a bargain price" 2009-09-09
By A. Scarpero (Dayton, OH)
This cartridge is very easy to install and I got it at a reasonable price. I priced it at my local office supply and it was much higher.

Customer Buzz
 "Good quality, poor quantity" 2009-05-01
By Paul Woods (London, UK)
Really good quality prints, but I need decent quantities too. After buying 10 new cartridges, I've decided to refill and re-use the empties before I buy more.


Images Product

Buy Canon 104 Black Toner Cartridge Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar