Rabu, 23 September 2009

Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Digital Camera with 3.7x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)

Buy Cheap Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Digital Camera with 3.7x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)


Buy Low Price From Here Now

When you’re ready to experience a higher level of pacesetting technology and image brilliance, the PowerShot SD990 IS Digital ELPH is ready for you. One glance at the sleek sculptured profile, and you know this is a camera driven by design and features. Style without compromise is the perfect complement to the ELPH model’s most advanced feature lineup--engineering leadership that opens your eyes and imagination to the real potential and boundless pleasures of photography.
Readmore

Technical Details

- 14.7-megapixel resolution for the highest image quality
- 3.7x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer; 2.5-inch PureColor LCD II
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor improves Face Detection
- Quick Mode decreases lag time so you don't miss anything
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Not for use aboard a moving vehicle (train, plane or car)" 2009-09-18
By T. F. Weber (Chesterfield, Missouri, USA)
For anyone who has been into digital photography we KNOW there are no perfect cameras for every occasion. Honing in on a product requires research which involves comparisons - many comparisons. I should mention that my ditital photography skills are lmited to my "ancient" SONY DSC S-75 - which has become quite the "journeyman" device.



I decided to jump into the point-and-shoot market for a few reasons, one being the compactness of the ELPH the other involving my planned use for it while traveling an extensive rail itinerary in October. Most shots to be taken from moving trains, through the windows.



Unless I've totally missed something, there is NOTHING in the Canon user's guide covering this aspect of photography nor anything within the archives of meaningless tripe on their web site to address this. I say "meaningless tripe" only in connection with my planned use. I'm sure there's lots of "stuf" there for other uses . . . Many hours LOST . . .



The other day I spent 12 hours using the camera aboard a train - practice if you will for my extended trip. I used all modes to determine which, if any would at least replicate the success I've had with my SONY DSC-S75. With over 400 exposures taken - not a single one could match or even come close to those taken in the past with my SONY. Guess what? The SONY will make the trip, the CANON stays home - or - if I can, returned to amazon.com.



The good thing is that in the auto mode, the images are fine in the conventional environment. I'd say a fine camera for LIMITED use, but hardly something to count on for what I've described. Also, during those 12 hours I did NOT have to change the battery - I carried a spare. Further, the memory card still had space for more images. Very impressed. But having said all of that, the ELPH is a major disappointment.



[...]



So, for my planned use - I rate this camera as a ZERO - but one star seems to be the minimum.



I'm very disappointed as this has been a most expensive experiment that in my case didn't pan out.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Camera" 2009-09-15
By L. Graham
Camera takes excellent photos. It is small in size, but not too small. If you are looking for something to tuck into your pocket, this is not the one for you. But if you are looking for a good point and shoot with some manual control, this one is great. It has automatic setting for point and shoot, but you also have overrides to adjust shutter settings, or at least choose from other semi-automatic settings such as nightscapes and action shots. It comes with a mere 32 MB card, though - enough for about 6 pictures. Order extra memory cards when purchasing this one.

Customer Buzz
 "Amazing Camera" 2009-09-14
By R Kierski (Farmington, MN USA)
This camera is very powerful for it's size. I'm always impressed with the features cannon can pack into such a small space. The only thing I'd want is to be able to add a telephoto or wide angle adaptor to the lens. For far away shots, the zoom-in isn't sufficient. For extreme wide angle shots, the zoom-out isn't sufficient.

Customer Buzz
 "Canon still leads in the compact camera arena" 2009-09-13
By Charlie (USA)
As a long standing owner of Canon cameras over 30 years the company continues to make a variety of cameras that fill the needs of amateurs to professionals. As a compact point and shoot, stylish camera with high resolution, bright large screen, and easy controls the SD900IS does a very good job. The Nikon CoolPix cameras are the nearest competitors. If you compare them side to side I feel Canon wins out. Go to a camera store and do a head to head comparison. Canon has always had very good refresh rates between pictures, not taking long to write to the memory card. The rechargeable battery life is good. A spare battery is always a good idea to have on hand to switch out if needed. The camera is not for professional shots and fast action sequences but it can handle 95% of the average users needs. Nice zoom range. Great for faces and close ups. The camera is for my daughter and she loves it. Any teenager or adult looking for an easy to carry camera with very good quality images will enjoy the SD900IS.

Customer Buzz
 "Excellent Product." 2009-09-13
By Varun Kapur (San Francisco, CA)
Thanks for this excellent product @ excellent price. I am totally in love with this camera.



Thanks Canon and ofcourse.. thanks Amazon!!:)


Images Product

Buy Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Digital Camera with 3.7x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) Now

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar