Buy Low Price From Here Now
This is considered the standard lens for use with Canon SLR cameras
Readmore
Technical Details
- 50mm standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture- Traditional Gauss-type optical design is extremely sharp
- Focuses as close as 18 inches for extreme close-ups
- Ideal for natural-looking shots; excellent color balance
- Measures 2.7 inches in diameter; 1-year warranty
See more technical details
By S. Hochstetler
When it comes to sharp, fast glass, it doesn't get much cheaper than this. As the cheapest lens in Canons lineup, it's hard not to recommend it. Great first prime.
By Joseph Block (Mountain View, CA)
I bought this lens when I bought my XSi on the recommendation of a friend, who to be fair, did warn me that it was lightweight. Loved it when I first got it. Nice sharp shots, good color, so much faster than the kit lens that came with my XSi. It's nice and light, but that came at the price of durability - I'd had mine for about 4 months (and I shot about 1500-2000 shots with it - as I said, I loved it), but after going through airport security on the way to Chicago and having my bag searched and unpacked by TSA, the next morning the front came completely off when I tried to remove the lens cap. This particularly sucked because it was on my way out and not on my way home so I was one lens short for my whole trip.
I'm now impatiently awaiting the arrival of its replacement, the 50mm f1.4.
By Mike
This lens has great optics but is all plastic, but for the price....a must have.
By Rachel S. Reid
I use this lens more than my other two combined. I love how crisp and clear the focused part of the photo is, yet the rest of the photo has a BEAUTIFUL bokah. It is nice and fast, very responsive and very fast.
I'm dreaming about the f/1.4 lens, but this is a VERY nice, less expensive alternative.
By Jeni Lipshie
I bought this lens for my husband for his birthday and he loves it! It came on time and in perfect condition. I don't know much about these lenses or anything, but he is very happy with it.
Images Product
Buy Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens Now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar